Almost brand new Cobra on ebay

vulk

Established Member
im sure he meant performance parts.. regardless the rims need go as soon as its purchased

CantDrv55

Banned
You'd be suprised the weird things old people do. The old guys buy a car then do all the stuff the young guys can't afford. They then only drive it to "cruise-in's" and nowhere else. On top of that, the oldies never even come close to hitting WOT. Not sure if this is the case with this car, but the tacky wheels lead me to think old man modding is at work here.

Venimus03

Established Member
CantDrv55 said:
You'd be suprised the weird things old people do. The old guys buy a car then do all the stuff the young guys can't afford. They then only drive it to "cruise-in's" and nowhere else. On top of that, the oldies never even come close to hitting WOT. Not sure if this is the case with this car, but the tacky wheels lead me to think old man modding is at work here.

haha you might be right. My old neighbor had a 03 mach 1, he would do some crazy stuff to it but all it did was sit in the garage......

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
Way too many mods, including a short throw shifter, brakes, exhaust, the works for only driving it 387 miles so far? Probably changed out the speedometer panel. Gap on the hood looks like it is a little off of factory, maybe was hit previously.....just speculating here...

vulk

Established Member
yea come to think of it the paint does look a bit on the toasty side. well im not buying just thought someone would be interested in it.. one more point, does 387 miles= the same gas from the 2nd time its ever been filled up? cant be good if its just been sitting there on the bottom of the tank..

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
MVPJEFF106 said:
Way too many mods, including a short throw shifter, brakes, exhaust, the works for only driving it 387 miles so far? Probably changed out the speedometer panel. Gap on the hood looks like it is a little off of factory, maybe was hit previously.....just speculating here...

shit i had all my mods done with 700 miles on my car. it now has 3,800

Users who are viewing this thread