Almost famous??

9900blueoval

Established Member
about two months ago i raced Evan Smith on RT 9 in jersey here . he was driving their project ice box car (99+gt/blower/intercooler) i beat him by 3-5 cars from 40 mph. anyway he mentioned it in the new issue of Muscle mustang. even though he didnt know my name it was still pretty cool that it was mentioned! thanx Evan S.and sorry!!;-)

Tambini

Established Member
no you never told me. doubt theres nething tonight. last night on rt 1 i saw 2 03 cobras. one white and the other red but both were going the other way. theres also a black 10th rollin around. my bro and dave saw it so looks like a little more competition with the sunny weather. :D i'd go tomorrow but im heading down to ac in the morning. u put the gords in??

9900blueoval

Established Member
thats were im going AC hooters cjmf meet. no not yet by the way its the afco just waiting on the rest. do it all at once. i know i told solid snake (Don) the day it happened. i totally forgot about that race until don called me at 1;30 am and told me it was in the mag

Tambini

Established Member
what time u goin down?? i'm goin down with a couple friends, prob take one of there beaters because i dont trust leaving my car in the taj parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread