Almost got a piece of a Viper

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
So im on my way home from work at 130 am driving down the freeway doing the speed limit because my radar dectector was going nuts the whole way, as Im getting off at my exit I see some mean looking headlights coming up on my rear, all of a sudden a black older style viper comes flying up by me, and cuts across the gore area (the white area by an exit you arnt supposed to cross) and gets off. Instantly Im stoked, finally a chance to play with a killer car. So I drop it into 4th and catch up to him going down the ramp. We both stop on the red light. We are both in right hand turn lanes. He takes off first, so I hammer it and instantly start catching up to him, suddenly the bastard veers into my lane (im in the left lane) so I slow down, and he cuts in front of me. I switched to the right lane and gun it when he cuts over again veering towards me, then cutting left into the turn lane and into a gas station. I thought the guy was gonna race, not try to run me off the road, arggg what a dissapointing night, I thought I was gonna get to run a Viper

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
You should have hit him. If the dents were on the side of his car you could have shown that he cut you off! :bash:

Too bad though, guess he didn't want to get his ass handed to him by a car half as expensive!

RealQuick

Established Member
Originally posted by VenemousShadow
So im on my way home from work at 130 am driving down the freeway doing the speed limit because my radar dectector was going nuts the whole way, as Im getting off at my exit I see some mean looking headlights coming up on my rear, all of a sudden a black older style viper comes flying up by me, and cuts across the gore area (the white area by an exit you arnt supposed to cross) and gets off. Instantly Im stoked, finally a chance to play with a killer car. So I drop it into 4th and catch up to him going down the ramp. We both stop on the red light. We are both in right hand turn lanes. He takes off first, so I hammer it and instantly start catching up to him, suddenly the bastard veers into my lane (im in the left lane) so I slow down, and he cuts in front of me. I switched to the right lane and gun it when he cuts over again veering towards me, then cutting left into the turn lane and into a gas station. I thought the guy was gonna race, not try to run me off the road, arggg what a dissapointing night, I thought I was gonna get to run a Viper

And the reason you didnt follow him into the gas station and bust his a$$ was....?????

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
He was skeered. He knew he might have had his ass handed to him by a Cobra so he backed off by running away. Same thing happened to me last week with an M3. Dude does the revving ricer fly bly but when I caught up to him he chickend out??

If you would have been driving a Honda or a Neon he would have been more than happy to show you what he was made of.:rolleyes:

Almo

Established Member
Originally posted by VenemousShadow

He was stock and knew what you were driving. :shrug:

:-D

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
Maybe I have anger managment issues (so the wife says) but that seems ground for an ass whipping!!!....if some F'er is tryin to run me off the road or possibly hit my car, look out cuz I would have pulled in the gas station and pounded his ass...I cant believe your not pissed......I would have never let that go, of course I am a Taurus....:mj: :bash: :bash: :mj: ----Good try none the less-----Jon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread