Almost ready for TX2K10!

408-COUPE

Established Member
UPDATE:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQH-Els8MhA"]YouTube- February Startup.m4v[/ame]

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
well i just got the info on this whole tx2k10 thing and i will be getting home the friday of, so i will more than likely attend:beer:

408-COUPE

Established Member
Well i think i have some bad news....car probably wont make it. Sent it to have some bars added to the cage, turns out the guy who installed the 6 point didnt use the right size pipe...so i had him re do all of it and it is taking A LOT longer than expected. Pretty disappointing, but i know im gonna have a great time regardless.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Well i think i have some bad news....car probably wont make it. Sent it to have some bars added to the cage, turns out the guy who installed the 6 point didnt use the right size pipe...so i had him re do all of it and it is taking A LOT longer than expected. Pretty disappointing, but i know im gonna have a great time regardless.

Where did you take it? I'd be pissed. At least it will be done right though..

408-COUPE

Established Member
Where did you take it? I'd be pissed. At least it will be done right though..

Ya im not that upset, its gonna be a good time regardless, and i dont have to rush to get my car done. Its my friend from Noble, name is Chris. He does a great job and gave me the hook up on a lot of stuff.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

That sucks. Looks like the night meet might get rained out anyways. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread