AM Billet Grill - Brand New - Un-used

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
10-12 GT Black Billet Upper Grill - Brand new.

$125 Shipped OBO

IMG_1355_zps28c415b0.jpg

Black Retro Mustang Billet Grille (10-12 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com KIT||17060||41124||GRL-10-GT-LOW-BLK||GRL-10-GT-UFD-BLK - Free Shipping!

:beer:

Mike

Last edited:

jdcobra

Established Member
You would -_- lol just bought a saleen grille though

707Fitty

Established Member
Where can I find a saleen grill anybody know I've been looking for one and can't seem to find my hands on any since they don't make them anymore

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Where can I find a saleen grill anybody know I've been looking for one and can't seem to find my hands on any since they don't make them anymore

Haha....Good luck man. It took me months to find somebody selling one that didn't want your first born. I finally gave up and went with the AM grill...but of course as soon as the AM shows up, I find a Saleen...story of my life, but in this case I don't care because I wanted one so bad.

jdcobra

Established Member
Haha....Good luck man. It took me months to find somebody selling one that didn't want your first born. I finally gave up and went with the AM grill...but of course as soon as the AM shows up, I find a Saleen...story of my life, but in this case I don't care because I wanted one so bad.

Haha I had one and then sold it and missed it. I was lucky enough for someone to have seen my ad in the parts forum. :beer:

jdcobra

Established Member
No problem!!:beer:

At least you sold it to the first guy that wanted to pay you instead of lying and making some story up and shipping it to someone else just because the shipping price would have been cheaper :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread