Am I lame for Keeping the Magazines?

shanesimps

Established Member
I have close to EVERY issue of 5.0 and MM&FF since 1997. I also have some from 1990 and 1993! Also a number of Super Fords and many for Mustang Enthusiast and Modified Mustangs since they began publishing if not just about all.

p1020508ja1.jpg

You can see the older mags and the "special edition" mags for 5.0...
p1020509ht4.jpg

p1020510ot1.jpg

p1020511fh1.jpg

Each stack is a one years...

p1020513qz3.jpg

p1020515or2.jpg

This should be 1992...
p1020514mt2.jpg

p1020513qz3.jpg

Last edited:

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
I was in the same boat as you .......But not as many..I finally just cut out the articles I enjoyed and threw out the rest.

slowtealz28

Established Member
I don't think keeping them is lame... but posting pictures of them and asking if it is lame online is LAME. Haha just playin man. Whatever floats your boat.

dafocaz

da focuzzzz
Established Member
WireEater said:
There won't be anything lame about it when they will be worth money because all of the other people threw them away because they thought it was "lame" to keep them. :)

+1 nothing lame about it, although you should put them like in plastic or something to protect them

jcobra

Established Member
I keep mine as well. My wife doesnt understand why I cant just throw them out as I get new ones.

chip6990

Established Member
man that looks like my basement. i have 1 of those large totes full of MMFF, 5.0 Mustang, Modified Mustang, Mustang Enthusiest, Super Fords. over 300 magazines.

mine aint seperated like that though...

the last pic, SEXY STANGS the girl in the botom left corner (white Fox) her name is Nikki, she is Gorgeous!!!!!!!! i made my wife cut her hair like hers. she took my magazine to the hair place to show them what I wanted

BTW, is that 4.6/5.4 performance book worth it? Richard Holdener wrote it?

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
My eye spies a MM&FF with a Mystichrome Term. vert on the cover! Now that one looks like a def. keeper. I too have a pretty healthy stack of mags, but it's nothing compared to your library. Sweet! Not lame at all.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Not at all man, I would keep them if you can...

I want to see some more pics of your Losi 8ght in this pic. How do you like it? Never buili a kit yet but this might be my first one
p1020511fh1.jpg

shanesimps

Established Member
I built it but there is no motor for it. Next to that is a RC10G2TR which came built and since has been modded to all CF and Aluminum. Don't soend much time with them bc no friends of mine play with toys like me (That includes Mustangs). I need new friends.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I keep all my magazines too.

My dad has car magazines (alot) we put em in big rubber made's, from the 70's on up.

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
shanesimps said:
I built it but there is no motor for it. Next to that is a RC10G2TR which came built and since has been modded to all CF and Aluminum. Don't soend much time with them bc no friends of mine play with toys like me (That includes Mustangs). I need new friends.

damn sounds nice. I have a revo and jato but want to get into the buggy scene but I need everything, kit, radio, motor, servos I mean everything. I know thats gonna cost some serious money

jlauth

Established Member
I have a bunch too. Not as many as you, but enough to put the same question in my head about trashing them.

Users who are viewing this thread