Am I The Laziest Terminator Owner Ever?

Wease

I Love Beavers
Established Member
I've owned my Terminator for 19 months now. I got it with 11K miles, it has 16K on it now. It also came with a CAI, I put on a shifter, shorty antenna, and Mac 3" within a month of buying it. I bought my BF pullies for the swap back in January, and have yet to do it. :uh oh: Money isn't the issue, I just haven't taken the time nor made the dyno appointment to get it done, and with winter on it's way, I know I won't get it done this year. I just really like driving the car as it sits and yes, I'm really lazy. :poke:

So anyone else lazier than me? Let me hear your stories... :-D

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i had planned on keeping my stock pulley/tune. but then i got beat by a SS camaro and i ordered a pulley the next day, lol...

WDW MKR

Established Member
Install them yourself and order a tune from one of the many reputable mail-order tuners. Spend the money you saved on a wideband A/F and you can do your own verification.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
i wish i had money because i have a parts list that i want to fill. i just want to make my sig longer :)

M240Bravo

Established Member
Yea I'm lazt too. I have owned mine about 2 weeks and haven't washed it and still drive it down country roads since it has been raining for a few days.

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
i had planned on keeping my stock pulley/tune. but then i got beat by a SS camaro and i ordered a pulley the next day, lol...

Funny you mention this. Not long after I got my GT, I got beat by a Mopar Stage 1 SRT-4. The next day, I ordered 4.10's for it. :D

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
I was going to keep my car stock, and it remained stock for nearly three years. Only thing stock now are the doors and AC vents. :lol1:

I have companies gapping my plugs for me and I've never wiped the inside of my car since owning this thing. I don't even wash the car. I wait until it rains. My wheels got manually washed for the first time by my tuner when I dropped off the car. Thats lazy my friends.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'm certainly lazy about certain things in life, but when it comes to making my Cobra faster, I'm all over it. I've been messing with this durn car for over 4 years now non-stop and my wife (and neighbors.......), think I'm half crazy because there's been many a night that I stayed up till 3 or 4 in the morning, putting on some part that'll make it perform better.......

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
When it comes to the car i dont hold back. I ordered subframes before my 04 was in my possession. My cars are spotless. Look brand new as if they came off the showroom floor.I cant sleep if my car is dirty. I have washed the car at night before i pull it in the garage of its real dirty! haha i know i know

forbanger

Established Member
This is a funny thread!
I have owned mine for 3 months. Driven it about 8 times. Washed it about 10 times. Put gas in it once.
I ordered a bf brace, Irs bushings, and a set of sport springs. It is still in trunk of my maxima(daily driver). Also have a mach1 intake somewhere, just incase I decide to go turbo (ha ha whatever).
Oh, wifey doesn't know I have all the stuff in the trunk so please don't tell!

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Jesus.

Not lazy here. I starting swapping parts on my 04' two weeks after it was purchased brand new. And I've changed 99% of the parts that were already installed on this 03'. And it gets washed at least 3 times a week and the dust wiped off after every drive.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
;aziness sometimes works out for you. I had a ton of parts in my closet for my 99 cobra. sold it and got an 03. now the 03 has most of those parts on it. last thing to go on will be polyurathane bushings I have had for 4 years

Fonz

Banned
I'm lazy too. I bought a 2.93, subframes and rack bushings over the winter and still have yet to install them. 3 years of ownership and I have a whopping 3 mods(intake, exhaust, shifter). I'm slow with the modifications.....

PDubs

Established Member
Sadly my car hasn't been washed for a few months. It's a DD and it's been raining plenty this summer in Texas. I've also had a pulley, belt, plugs, idler + bracket sitting in my house for over a year. I think I got my gauge pod only 6 months ago though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread