Amazon 2.80 Upper / Dyno Tune Results

ROADSTR6

Deficient SVT Poster
Established Member
Just a quick thanks to Rick at Amazon Tuning Solutions for doing the 2.80 install and dyno tune on my '03 DSG 'vert last Saturday. With Rick's tune and on his Mustang dyno the car made 440rwhp / 432rwtq. I'm not sure how the numbers would work out on a Dynojet but the difference over stock is amazing! Car runs great. Driveability is awesome. Rick is a super guy as well and I enjoyed talking to him. Thanks again Rick! :thumbsup:

romi

Established Member
Rick's a great guy. Mine tune was spot on that I got from him. Congrats on your numbers.

twhitey

Established Member
I remember when I went from stock to a pulley and tune. It was a new car and much more fun to drive.

Zeekmann

Established Member
with my 2.8 pulley, intake, full exhaust I saw 480/500... but they did say I had a freak of nature

Last edited:

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Congrats on the #s. My first tune in the cobra was from Rick with a 2.80 upper, CAI, prochamer into Stingers and made 465rwhp/495rwtq on a Dynojet. She was torquey:D

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
NICE! That was the best day of my life when I installed my pulley. Enjoy! You will now be broke all the time because you are going to be finding ways to make it faster :)

Users who are viewing this thread