Amazon Racing Rocks!!

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
excellent13pl.gif

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
ws6dude, being a "shooter" you should know that there sometimes exists the chance of collateral damage

don't sweat it.. :coolman:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Those were great changes considering that was with no cooldown time between runs. With everything at normal operating temps you would probably see even more power than that. :beer: Have the road dried up where you live yet so that you can get out and feel the difference....Considering you have no mods that is a tremendouse increase in power and Tq.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
SID297 said:
Well Jeff, I didn't beat your hp numbers like I wanted to, but atleast my blower is louder than your's.

:beer: all in good time. :) I need to start saving up for a ported blower, and lower. :)

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Im here finally! Been cleaning the car all day after that rain/salt mixture. :bash:
Anyways Stiegemeier and Rick delivered. Stage III port is advertised 50hp and I got 51hp out of it. My original numbers were 448hp/478tq with mods in sig minus ported blower and SCT MAF with a Diablo chip mailorder tune from Amazon. It was borderline lean. Rick used the SCT Xcalibrator and got me to 499.6hp(so close) and 462tq. As I wanted, he got me a real conservative tune with a 11.6 A/F peaking at 11.8. And of course it rained last night so I couldnt get on it at all. As a matter of fact I just about lost it a couple times on the interstate with the 315 DR's.
But I did take it out this morning and all I got to say is, :eek:
It feels like a whole nother beast!! It pulls hard and does not let up. It feels like it did when I went from the stock pulley to the 2.8. I am very pleased with the results from both Stiegemeier and Rick. :beer:
AND REMEMBER, THIS WAS ALL THRU THE STOCK CATS! :thumbsup:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Just wait till you add a lower pulley and get that torque up.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Had a great time down in WV. Better watch out for those LS1's ;-) It was very nice meeting you all. Our host at Upgrades was just awesome.

Rick

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
AmazonRacing said:
Had a great time down in WV. Better watch out for those LS1's ;-) It was very nice meeting you all. Our host at Upgrades was just awesome.

Rick

You are OK in my book, glad I dropped the top for you though

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
ws6dude said:
Oh come on, we can't hang with the 03-04's but we put down OK #'s for NA :thumbsup:

I know I was just messing with ya. Before when I had my 96 Cobra I had to build up a hatred since you guys put down better numbers. Your car is very sweet by the way. To me black is the only color that should come on the Ram Air TA's. :thumbsup:

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
I know I was just messing with ya. Before when I had my 96 Cobra I had to build up a hatred since you guys put down better numbers. Your car is very sweet by the way. To me black is the only color that should come on the Ram Air TA's. :thumbsup:

Well, if you feel that way, come on over and help me keep the damn thing clean :cryying:

BTW: Thanks for the compliment

Last edited:

bengood24

Fomer Goatherder
Established Member
It looked pretty dry this morning, and I considered driving the GTO to work. I didn't feel like scraping it's windshield though :)

I definitely feel the difference. I can't say that I feel more power but I feel the power that is there much sooner. I'm definitely happy with it.

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Ya the fumes where getting to us all. lol Having competition from another MFG is good for us all. If it wasn't for the ls1 motor Ford may have not even pushed the Cobra to it's present state. With the rumor of the rectro style camaro in the works and the GTO it will help push ford into making the present mustang configuration (05 gt) to be a much more refined car. Plus a little competition is fun too.

Rick

Users who are viewing this thread