Amazon Tuning Day in Baton Rouge

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
January 13th @ StangHi in BR 9AM-? 8-10 cars limit
$80 per hour dyno time paid to shop and each particpants will pay for his own time on the dyno

$150 Tuner fee no matter how long Rick works on your vehicle..it is a flat rate

any installs that need to be done previous to Tuning day arrangements can be made with StangHI call Cody to set up install appointments

each participant will split the travel expenses...

any other questions..post in this thread or contact me 864 332 0955 or PM

Lightmare

Banned
Glad this worked out. Cody may be buying my truck though soon. So I may come in a Terminator. But count me in none the less. I will be in something.

Lightmare is in!

Last edited:

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
Glad To Hear Ya'll Got This Going. Cody Just Tuned My Car And He Does Top Notch Work So Ya'll Should Have An Excellent Turnout.

04cobracop

Established Member
Man that's a little expensive on Cody's part. Usually it's a flat rate for the entire day around $700. I know that he just started his business, but man give us a break Cody!!! Anyway, I really enjoyed my time with Cody and he is very friendly so everyone should have a good time. Later!!!!

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
each person will pay for his own time on the dyno.. the base cost will depend on how many participate..I think it is $700 for the day based on 8-10 cars with 2 alternates

lest being 8- $ 87.50;max being 10- $70 so you really are getting a break @$80..it is going to be up to you all to get 10 cars there to get the $70 per hour

Last edited:

WhippleBlowJob

PUUUUURGE!!!
Established Member
No....he IS decided....the only thing he is undecided about was which vehicle he wanted tuned. But he is tuning the Lightning. So Adam too please, and "thank you come again."

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
WhippleBlowJob said:
No....he IS decided....the only thing he is undecided about was which vehicle he wanted tuned. But he is tuning the Lightning. So Adam too please, and "thank you come again."

lol :lol:

-Glad to see ATS is coming thru for you guys, like always. :thumbsup:
Awesome people to deal with and very good/experienced tuner.-
andrew

acatalon

Established Member
The possibility exist that my new engine will be completed by then...John Tymenski is aware of schedule, but does not sacrifice workmanship to meet a time schedule and I can really appreciate that.

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
if anyone can pull it off for you..he will...he is the absoute best there is..:beer: Im going to put you on the list Troy and you can withdraw if it looks like you might not be able to make it

Last edited:

04cobracop

Established Member
WOW, that's a really nice offer Linn. I wish I wouldn't have spent so much money and time with RWTD and just waited for ya'll to return. Live and Learn!!!LOL. I do have to say to everyone who interested in getting a tune from Linn and Rick, you won't be disappointed. Their customer service is like no one else, I have ever spoken with. But that's just my .02 cents!!!. Thanks, Jason.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Thank you Jason..sorry to see that you put your car back on the market..even if you sell it ..if you get a chance drop by the Tuning day and hang out a while..

bnglcat

Established Member
I put this out on a couple forums I know people from as well...and I was kind of shocked not to see it out on modular...so I put it there as well. Hopefully there wasn't a reason it wasn't on there. lol

Users who are viewing this thread