Amazon Tuning Day in Louisiana

03cobramanIII

Banned
i pm ed linn on the 24th and told her that i was going to pass this time, i got to thinking about ny stock clutch a smelt it one time , i thought it would be best to change it before temping to out my boost to 24 psi, if it was to slip, i'd be out 500 plus bucks.
i got a spec 3 plus and 26 sp. input shaft ,but i wouldnt have enough time to break it in 500 miles b4 sunday.
i pm'ed linn she never replied back, im hoping she got the pm b4 sat.dont know if she had access to a computer to see.
im hoping they will come back when i got everything thats going on it done.

rick is a very tall man! btw .

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
thanks guys... it is always nice to get to meet everyone...some familiar faces and some new..you all had beautiful vehicles and it is great to get to see them in action...

we will return whenever you need us to..just let us know when you are ready...I think we are flying next time tho..

the dyno did seem to be reading low but a dyno is a tuning tool and should be viewed as such.. the proof is at the track

Gary.. I didnt get your PM until this morning..we waited until 4:30 and figured out that you werent going to make it..we will be back soon.. just keep a watch out for our announcement that we are planning to be there...

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Dam devistating weekend for some cobras. Mine still hasnt moved i still need to rip apart the t56 and see whats going on in there.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Hell the one i seen run was freakin cool. I was suprised on how quiet the whipple was though. It's still nice to see a cobra period though. damn these small towns :(

Last edited:

02tblue

Established Member
Thumbs Up to ATS

I've been driving on Rick's tune for a few days now, the truck feels so much more polished and smooth. I'm very pleased thanks Rick

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I've been driving on Rick's tune for a few days now, the truck feels so much more polished and smooth. I'm very pleased thanks Rick

if your the KB one...your truck is truely BA:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread