Amazon Tuning Day in San Jose@Jeff S..June

04BLACKBOLT

Established Member
Linn, will i be ok with my predator or does rick prefer xcal? And is this going to be a 2 day event , sat june 2 and sun june 3? If you can please plug me in one of the early morning spots i would greatly appreciate it!! thanks, Ryan

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
2 days ..once we reach the cut off date I will post that we need to start filling in the time slots.. I will fill the spots in the order that the guys respond to the post so when you tell me what slot you want I will post it then

Rick uses what ever product is the customers preference

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
ok guys..great job..this event is officially sold out...

time slots available...once you sign up for a time slot you will need to contact me with your payment info and arrange for your tuning products if neededall confirmations will need to be done by May 18th

Saturday

Sunday

Last edited:

ducman996

Established Member
How do you want us to arrange payment? Can I just PM you my CC number and expiration date or should I call? I'd like one of the earlier Sat morning time slots. Also do you have a Street address and business name for the dyno location so I can map quest it? I'll try to PM everyone on the list so they check this thread so they know to get dibs on a timeslot and take care of their payment.

Thanks.

ducman996

Established Member
I sent a pm to everyone on the list with a link to this thread and let them know to sign up for a time slot and get paid up except Norcal5.4 and 04BLACKBOLT dont accept PM's and Sergio Gomez wasn't the correct user name on this forum although there was a few with Sergio in the user name.

PMed 04BLACKBOLT on that other L site.

Last edited:

707RIDAH

Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
you will need to call the shop with payment info 864 332 0955

address is

1170 Campbell
SanJose CA 95126

Since I am not an existing Amazon customer but have an SCT tuner what will my cost be since we now know exactly how many people are participating? I always prefer to pay in cash whenever possible so I would like to know if that is acceptable or would I need to prepay the 500.00 or so ahead of time by credit card? I would also like to get a 1:00 appt for saturday if possible. Thanks

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
you will need to call the shop with payment info 864 332 0955

address is

1170 Campbell
SanJose CA 95126

Hi Linn,

Can I have 3pm on Saturday? Let me know.

I'll call you as well for payment.

ducman996

Established Member
RDDYKW PM'ed said he couldn't confirm yet, hes having some sort of issues with MSX. I asked if he wanted to wait a couple more days or let the Alternate take his spot. I'll post as soon as he responds.

Lynn I called the shop a couple times yesterday and got the machine, left a message w/my phone #.

Edit - RDDYKW said he would let me know Fri.

Last edited:

707RIDAH

Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
ok guys..great job..this event is officially sold out...

time slots available...once you sign up for a time slot you will need to contact me with your payment info and arrange for your tuning products if needed all confirmations will need to be done by May 18th

Saturday
8:00
9:00 ducman996
10:30 kennyz
12:00
1:30
3:00 WTF
4:30
6:00

Sunday
9:00 SergioGomez
10:30
12:00 01strimbullitt

1:30
3:00
4:30
6:00

I called twice and left a message and have yet to recieve a call back. Could you please answer my question above? Thank You!:beer:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
$150 tuner fee
$125 if you need a Amazon tune
$100 per hour dynotime
travel expenses will depend on price of flight and hotel and how many for afinal # will be determined by Friday which is the confirmation deadline

if you need a Preditor or SCT XCAL2 add $399

707RIDAH

Established Member
Linn@Amazon said:
$150 tuner fee
$125 if you need a Amazon tune
$100 per hour dynotime
travel expenses will depend on price of flight and hotel and how many for afinal # will be determined by Friday which is the confirmation deadline

if you need a Preditor or SCT XCAL2 add $399

Can I get a 10:30 Timeslot for Sunday then Please? I still have not gotten a call back. Do you need me to pre-pay you 275 by credit card or would I just pay you in cash when you come here in June? I already have a SCT Xcal2

04BLACKBOLT

Established Member
Linn, i've tried calling repeatedly and left 2 messages trying to send payment and confirm my time slot. I would appreciate if you could save the 8:00am saturday slot for me. Its the only time i could make it and don't want to risk missing out when i've tried so hard to get a hold of you!!! Thanks a lot, Ryan.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
sorry guys, I was in and out of the shop yesterday..707 I dont have your # please PM and I will call you for your payment info.. I will not be charging anything yet..the #s are only to reserve your spot..once the final # of participants is determined I will calculate the travel expenses fee and charge the cards at that time

04blackbolt your time slot is as requested..8am Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread