San JOse CA 95126

give me some feed back on that date

edit new date

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
-tuning fee is $250

-if you are not an Amazon customer then you will have to pay a for a program if you already have a hand held programmer or chip..we usually charge $175 for our unlimited revisions program but for a tuning day we only charge $125 for it

-dyno time is $100 per hour and that is paid to the dyno shop and you pay for your own time on the dyno

-travel expenses are divided by each particpant and will be determined by the # and price of the flight and hotel

Rick can tune with SCT,Diablosport and Sniper

he can tune any gas or diesel Ford GM or Dodge vehicle

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
actually Aug 8-9-10 at this point is going to work best for us..I am going to need at least 1 month advance of the date to buy the flight or it will be way to much...July 12-13 is not going to give us enough time to get this bottoned up and still have a month advance time...

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Im going to start a list.. you must call me right away and give CC info to secure your spot..we will have a cut off date . if we dont have enough on the list by the cutoff date then this event will have to be rescehduled again..

** CC info given-reserved spot on list
1.vertiblemenace **
2.Evil Mach **
3.tnkucan
4.tnkucan
5.Lethel1
6.Kevin the Clean 1
7.J Gonzalez
8.96svtmystic
9.707RIDAH
10.venomous03svt_1

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Count me in. when is the cutoff date so I can give you my Credit card info?

July 1 is the cut off but if other call ahead of that date and the list gets full then it will be sold out before the cut off date..it is best to call asap so you are certain of a spot being reserved for you

if you call the shop and cant get thro just leave a message and I will call you back or PM me your # and I will call you

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
count me in. I also had a question for rick. when i had my car tuned i had a 96 mystic that car is gone and now i have 03 cobra. i tried plugging in my tuner and it wasnt responding. it still has the tune that rick put in for the mystic.

Users who are viewing this thread