Amber Alert Issued for Arizona Toddler; Baby Sitter Also Missing

03 red vert

If you know of people in AZ or surrounding states, please pass on the info...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,333441,00.html

SURPRISE, Ariz. — The Surprise Police Department has issued an Amber Alert for a missing 20-month-old boy, who is believed to have been taken by his baby sitter.

Police say Michael Wolfe was last seen Wednesday afternoon in the care of the baby sitter, 15-year-old Amanda Nicole Rainey.

Rainey was hired by the boy's father, who found her on Craigslist, MyFOXPhoenix reported. She is believed to be a meth user.

Police were told that Rainey and Michael were seen getting into a pickup truck driven by a Hispanic woman at about 4 p.m. at the boy's home.

The truck is described as a champaign or tan 2003 or newer Chevrolet or Dodge quad-cab. No license plate number is available.

Police say Rainey is believed to have a residence somewhere in the Gilbert area.

She is described as white, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 135 pounds, with short dark hair and brown eyes.

The missing boy is described as being Asian, with brown hair and brown eyes.

JasonSnake

Established Member
she probably intends to sell the kid for more meth. Meth = fail for the rest of your life

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Wow, you should be able to shoot some people. I hope they find the kid in one piece/unhurt.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Does anyone else think this kid looks asian?

0_61_022908_AmberAlert.gif

Boosted97

I wish I had a Cobra
Established Member
how stupid of a person can you be to hire a 15 year old, for one, not to mention you found her on f*cking craigslist, to watch your child. people should be sterolized until they can prove they are smarter than dog sh!t. I hope they find this child unhurt and then child protective services take the kid, what dumb parents.

Users who are viewing this thread