WANTED: Amber Tails

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Any one have amber tails they would like to sell? Looking for a good pair but not wanting to pay 2k for a set either. Long shot I know

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member

Amber Heard in Dark-Wash Jeans and Black Cowboy Boots​

amber-heard-in-dark-wash-jeans-and-black-cowboy-boots-05-19-2020-2.jpg

WATCH her...she'll crap your bed if you don't behave!

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I have not. Haven’t be looking too hard really, we are headed to Australia for a couple of months so the car has sort of been put on the back burner. Do you have a set?

llvllanifest

Established Member
Yeah man, they are pricey,but like many have said,you gotta pay to play. I had 2 sets and sold one a few years back..im holding on to my one and only. If I'm ever desperate for cash, this is where ill sell them

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Yeah man, they are pricey,but like many have said,you gotta pay to play. I had 2 sets and sold one a few years back..im holding on to my one and only. If I'm ever desperate for cash, this is where ill sell them

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I would like a pair of ambers but right now unless I run across a smokin’ deal which is highly unlikely I have other bits the car needs more than a pair of tail lights, once the car is running and road ready I will be in a better position to buy tails. Unlike some of the ballers on here, there is only so much I can spend at once, I try to buy the best parts out there and of course those are the most spendy.

Users who are viewing this thread