American Choppers Senior vs JR

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
Last edited:

RedDemon91

Established Member
Junior is a prick. I heard that Senior had to sue Junior for not giving him a stock or a share or something like that that belonged to the company he started and rightfully deserved.

jlauth

Established Member
I loved this show a while back. Kinda got a bit old. This is just a way for them to score even more money. They rode Discovery's coat tails and put millions in there accounts.

I'll prob watch it.

I worked for my dad for years until I graduated college. We never had the problems that these guys do.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Im a fan of the show...i dont know if its played up with all the arguing and falling outs to just have people interested. People want to be entertained or they wont watch it. Im a big fan of sr. I think jr. needs to respect his father. If it wasnt for his dad he would most likely be a blue collar nobody. I miss vinny on the show. Vinny teamed up with cody and made their own shop called V force customs.

hunterp

Established Member
They both have a few problems they need to work out with each other. After awhile it gets old and you have to stop watching.

cbr repsol

Established Member
The second clip show vinny to come and help him build the bike. Jr. has some great ideas and fabricates well. I think he lacks some of the mechanical skills like wiring,trans work and motor assembly. They just buy crate motors that you bolt in and your done.

Redmustang47

Mustang Obsessed
Established Member
The second clip show vinny to come and help him build the bike. Jr. has some great ideas and fabricates well. I think he lacks some of the mechanical skills like wiring,trans work and motor assembly. They just buy crate motors that you bolt in and your done.

Yeah apparently the painter Nubs works for JR now and another worker that quit OCC

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I watched American Chopper and it did get old just like most shows. Well except for Seinfeld. Junior is a prima donna IMO. I'll watch this new show and see what happens.

Is anyone even buying 6 figure choppers anymore?

TVLA147

Established Member
they're all idiots. My dad worked with them about a year ago, photographing and printing a bunch of their bikes. Those guys are all pricks. JR VS SR is gonna be 10x worse than the original, and thats saying something.

MightEIntegra

Established Member
It's just soap opera for guys...:nonono:

+1 This was a decent show in the first couple of seasons. It got pretty old after a while so they started a bunch of BS drama to keep people tuning in.

And if I had a choice between them, I'd say neither. I'd rather watch a show with Vinny or the other guy.

kwiknotch

Addicted to boost!
Established Member
I used to watch too, but stopped because every episode seemed to be the same. Junior seemed to come up with a cool design and he and the guys would start building it, they'd get behind schedule and he and Sr would argue about who does more work around the shop.
I doubt I'll watch this one, but I hope Jr kicks ass! :rockon:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
They build toys. The show grew very stale a long time ago, IMO. I haven't watched it in forever.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I'll definetly give it a shot just to see what happens. The lawsuits are very real between jr. and sr. You can look up the suits in public record. Jr basically thinks that Sr. has been withholding finanical records to short Jr his percentage of the company. Jr had to get a court order and bring in a full team of accountants to go through all of OCC's records.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Sounds ****ing retarded. Your first show sucked. Give it up and start something else.

Preview of episode 1:

McDonald's bike vs. Burger King bike.

RyClef331

Established Member
They're bikes are gawdy and the bickering is ****ing stoooopid. After builing a couple of cars over the years and finally getting around to building a bike for myself, I gotta say, it take WAY less talent and WAY less money that it does to build a car....provided you have the raw material. I'll never be impressed with the amount of wrenches you weld on a bike just b/c its paid for by snap-on....

Dam what anyone says or the tabloid marital bs....Jesse James is the original to bring choppers to the main stream, started as a builder and has always BEEN a builder.

Users who are viewing this thread