American firepower

CowlHood

Established Member
Yea I'm at Spang. Yes it was red. I thought they were German....but maybe it was him.
If he remembers getting dusted before the Badem exit than that's him

Ahh spangdahlem, grew up in a city bout 30 mins away called oberweiler. Loved the autobahn my dad would tear it up in the minivan lol.

BlackedSVT

Established Member
ah the autobahn gotta love it, im over here in grafenwoehr myself, still want to ship my cobra over and tear it up, just waiting for it to get finished in the states. we have a huge car scene here alot of muscle lately rolling around. there a 2013 boss 302 at aafees down the street to for sale.

graf...so far though

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah we are kinda far from everyone else lol but its nice out here, the roads are sick to since its mostly out in the country out here. i want my car here so bad haha. last time i drove it was july 2011

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
I came up from Italy in my red fire 03 and had a whole lot of fun. Managed 179 still accelerating on one section of the autobahn. My cobra is super rare down in Naples, way more than in Germany. I got pulled over once here just cause the cop wanted to see under the hood!

Everyone told me it was a bad idea to bring it, but I had some amazing drives that I couldn't have experienced without it. She is on the ship headed back to the US right now. Drove her 15k miles over here, she is at 22k total now.

BlackedSVT

Established Member
I came up from Italy in my red fire 03 and had a whole lot of fun. Managed 179 still accelerating on one section of the autobahn. My cobra is super rare down in Naples, way more than in Germany. I got pulled over once here just cause the cop wanted to see under the hood!

Everyone told me it was a bad idea to bring it, but I had some amazing drives that I couldn't have experienced without it. She is on the ship headed back to the US right now. Drove her 15k miles over here, she is at 22k total now.

Dunno why anyone would have said to leave it, esp since you drove up to Germany...jealousy probably ;)

Users who are viewing this thread