american flags flown over afghanistan

semperfi09

hux racing
Established Member
i am curently deployed in northern afghan and i have american flags flown over camp hanson they come with certificates of authenticity and also photos of the area and the flag being flown i just want to try to help some of my fellow marines i would like to get $100 for each flag and donate 40 to the wounded worriers program and of course the flags cost me nearly $30 a flag and to have them mailed to me. so there really is no profit for me here just trying to help out my brothers. the certificates will state that the flags where flown in the face of evil during a time of war on enemy ground and can be made in dedication or in honor of anyone and can be from anyone just give me the names and i will have them put on there. they are signed and dated by the commanding officer of my unit so if you are intersted just let me know thanks for your time and support.

semperfi

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
How many of these are available? Do they look like theyv been flown? Is this something you came up with or is done all the time? I know an ex-seal who was also a security contracter over in afgan, who might love one.. plus i would

and commanding officer.. We talking the general(or whatnot) that is in charge of the whole base?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread