Amish Mafia

ff500

Established Member
I was flipping through the channels last night and ended up watching this show. Does this stuff really exist? They were in Penn and Ohio. I found it funny but curious if it's real.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
heres what i dont get. Amish dont believe in electricity. non that I have seen and I lived in indiana for 18 years. why would Amish agree to do a TV show that they cant watch? do people really believe this crap? are the networks that dumb and desperate for new material that a show about some Amish tough guys sounds appealing? do people really find crap show like this entertaining? how suck of a life to you have to have to pick this show to watch when there are 245 HD channels to pick from?

Torrance

Shenanigans!
Established Member
I watched it too. I feel drained. The chunky chick, has an iPhone and talks with a lot of "like" and swear words, unlike the typical Amish I see and have dealt with here in KY.

tomustang

Returning Video Tapes
Established Member
heres what i dont get. Amish dont believe in electricity. non that I have seen and I lived in indiana for 18 years. why would Amish agree to do a TV show that they cant watch? do people really believe this crap? are the networks that dumb and desperate for new material that a show about some Amish tough guys sounds appealing? do people really find crap show like this entertaining? how suck of a life to you have to have to pick this show to watch when there are 245 HD channels to pick from?

They still have 'grape vines', Amish kids with still be kids where they will explore. Amish do go outside their community and interact with the rest of the world.

Show is fake as hell, even think the main guy is actually a bartender

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
at the end of the credits, discovery placed a disclaimer that its all dramatizations based upon what the amish mafia may be like.

Satyr

Established Member
I was flipping through the channels last night and ended up watching this show. Does this stuff really exist? They were in Penn and Ohio. I found it funny but curious if it's real.

I also watched it for the first time last night. The show is ridiculous lol. I admit that I was wondering whether or not it was real, too.

cobra_mer

Established Member
If anything they took the Amish kids the showcased from the rumspringer (sp?) episodes. and gave them a contract to act out this "reality" crap. If it was real you would be hearing about the laws they are breaking on the news.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
lol, seriously? It looks about as real as Operation Repo, the acting is god awful and the it's pretty obvious the content is staged.

UncleDan

Established Member
All a bunch of crap. Seems like they break every major rule the Amish people have (electricity, modern toys, cars, having tattoos, etc) yet they don't get "shunned."

That Lebanon Levi guy is a joke too. Everyone talks about what a "bad dude" he is... Give me a break haha.

He's this little fat silly, sloppy, jerky guy walking around in a frumpy suit.

blwn89gt

Established Member
Seen this one night waiting for alaska state troopers to come on. I thought it looked dumb.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
It's funny as shit. I lived near a bunch of Amish and Mennonites when I lived in Ohio.

The only Amish one on that show that I would worry about is that waterhead steve that was recruited. He looks retard strong.

The rest no. And the Ohio guys are ****ing pussies.

Users who are viewing this thread