An AMAZING Kill story.... Still LMFAO!!!!!

02TrueBlu

Established Member
Well ive been back and fourth on buying me a new ATV and I finally bit the bullet and picked up a new Yamaha Grizzly 700. Its a beast needless to say....

It gets better....

So I took it out to my buddies house riding, we had a good time and we shut her down early so we could get ready for a long weekend (Friday night, Dyno Day @ PSI, and Sunday @ HRP). So I loaded Ole Blue #2 (My grizzly's nickname) up in Ole blue and we are heading home. I hear the pasheeesh pasheeeesh behind me... If it isnt one of those God forsaken Neons. He's messin with me laughing cause i wont hit it. We pull up to the next redlight he has his windows up of course. I take off gently because I have a BRAND new 4 wheeler out back and I hear him hit it... Natural instinct is for me to hit it, so I do. LMFAO if i didnt put a whole car length on him!! WITH A 4 WHEELER IN THE BED!!!!

What a night I hope yall find this as entertaining as I did. Hell, Im still laughing about this.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
good stuff... i ate up a turbo Celica with a bed full of furniture once.. haha guy looked like he was going to cry... LOL

i love this truck...

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
Taste the Rainbow!

:lol:

images

mmm mmm good! :lol:

wydopnthrtl

Established Member
I got a chance to have fun with one of those neons at the track last summer.

He and I ran 4 times... and it was the same outcome every single time. He'd run a 14.4-14.2 and I'd run a 14.1-14.0

Oh and btw the best part?... it was in my wifes front wheel drive cadillac.

http://www.racetested.com/images/gallery/01_Cadillac/2001_Cadillac.html
(vid at the bottom of the page)

Rich :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread