AN fittings and line

Bamaterminator

Established Member
I've looked all over for pics an 03/04 engine completely done in AN fittings and braided hose. Ive seen several with the fuel lines. I'm speaking more about the cooling system. Anyone have pics post them please

03' White Snake

Established Member
I run -20 AN lines for the coolant system. Welded AN male fittings onto crossover and the lower thermostat housing. It functions just like stock. I run a hard 90 elbow down to the thermostat, that side is a straight hose end. I run a straight to a 90 on the radiator side. I bought a radiator to AN fitting from summit so I didn’t have to weld on the radiator.

I want to do the power steering lines next. There are a few write ups on what fittings it requires to do it.

There are no kits to do this, it is all custom. I can get more pictures if you want them.

61923949-C5D7-4864-99F2-13DCC201458F.jpeg

Bamaterminator

Established Member
I would appreciate any pics. Your right it looks like anything like that will be custom. The crossover delete will make it easier I think.

slowcobragtr

Established Member
i'm doing my power steering with AN fittings and braided lines. Been looking for someone that has done the A/C lines or cooling system and haven't found anything.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I am going to be changing all mine over to braided stainless but have not gotten to that point yet. Will post up some pics when I do but don’t be holding your breath waiting for them

Bullitt1448

Established Member

Bullitt1448

Established Member
There is certainly some trimming required. Not difficult but can be time consuming. Just put the panel in place, or as close as you can, mark it with a sharpie, trim and test fit again, rinse and repeat as necessary. Don’t get in a rush and try to take too much off at one time, small bites at a time are your friend

Attachments

• IMG_4283.jpeg
    IMG_4283.jpeg
    346.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4289.jpeg
    IMG_4289.jpeg
    330.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_4290.jpeg
    IMG_4290.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 38

slowcobragtr

Established Member
If anyone finds or has the AC line parts to do this def post please. i need to do those next and want to while have everything apart

Users who are viewing this thread