And another NED thread. Wednesday?

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
for the last night of the season? anyone interested? want to get one more time with the jeep as I probably won't have it come spring time.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
were u there on friday shadowcobra? I think i saw you... anyways if I could use slicks on wednesday I would run but thats not the case :(

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
You have to be careful on the track Wednesday night as
the dew sets in early and is not cool.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
^^ It's supposed to be sunny and 70 on wednesday no winds. No way they are only going to run the 1/8th. That is only done when its windy. I was not there last Friday have only been once this year an it got rained out so I still have a rain check ticket laying around. As for whats next probably someting I won't be racing. 2008 Audi S5
s5_1_560px.jpg

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
Ha Jeff, no can do for me, I'm working that night! But you knew that already right? lol

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
^^ It's supposed to be sunny and 70 on wednesday no winds. No way they are only going to run the 1/8th. That is only done when its windy. I was not there last Friday have only been once this year an it got rained out so I still have a rain check ticket laying around. As for whats next probably someting I won't be racing. 2008 Audi S5
s5_1_560px.jpg

Jeff, that's a nice looking Audi. My wife has an Audi TT with 180hp,
auto and a TURBO !!! Very cool car. Ken

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Place was relatively empty. Nothing impressive to report ran a best of 13.58 @101.xx. Race weight with me in the thing was 5114lbs. so it is a pig for sure. Left kind of early, a sweet Nova blew the rear end at the start took forever to clean up. Then a really nice red fox hit the wall, not bad car was f'd and jersey barriers had to be re-set. At that point I figured I would get the hell out of there with the Jeep still in one piece.

88_Stanga

Established Member
that it was. it was nice to meet you also! im looking forward to seeing your car next year. hopefully both of us will be running a little faster.

Users who are viewing this thread