and another....

351coupe

Established Member
What's up fella's,I just got a silver L and decided to register tonight.Alot of good info you guys have and everyone's trucks are beautiful.Any recomendations for mod's?It has a 2.8 upper,JLP ram air,and a Borla cat back on it for starters.Thanks,looking forward to talking with you guy's. :)

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Holy hell!!! ANOTHER ONE!!!

WElcome and congrats!!! Alot of new SVTLs lately, and tonight, like 3 silver ones. lol

Edit: Get a 4lb lower, FTVB, and a dyno tune. You'll be in the 12s np. :rockon:

:burnout:

Last edited:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
LFPVB, of FTVB. Everyone that has one will agree, its one of the best bang-for-the-buck mods. And welcome to the forum, and L family.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
Like He Said.'' Holy Hell' Thats Like 4 New Silver Lightnings Today. Awesome. Welcome. Congrats On The L. :beer:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
:eek: Another one! Damn, did they start making gen 2's again or something?

Welcome man, this is the greatest Lightning site around, and IMO Lightnings are the greatest trucks around, so it makes for a great place to waste time. Careful, I wanted to go out and spend loads of money before I even had a Lightning (got mine a week ago today), these trucks put holes in your wallets and these guys just make it wider! :D

Again, welcome man! :beer:

J-Rod76

2001 Lightning
Established Member
Congrats on the new L. Don't listen to the guys with Red ones, they are just jealous because Silver looks better.... :thumbsup:

351coupe

Established Member
Thanks guys,I'm not looking to turn this truck into a race car though,that's what the coupe's for.It alone sucks enough money out of my account.I've wanted a silver one for along time,not saying the other colors are bad but my coupe is silver too.Thanks again for the kind words and info.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
351coupe said:
Thanks guys,I'm not looking to turn this truck into a race car though,that's what the coupe's for.It alone sucks enough money out of my account.I've wanted a silver one for along time,not saying the other colors are bad but my coupe is silver too.Thanks again for the kind words and info.

You'll see. The truck will soon be your favorite. :beer:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
KenneSVT said:
Welcome! One thing to learn around here, RED is the fastest color.

The only bad thing about Red is, it stands out.....By that I mean its a real eye catcher for the police... But IMHO red is the fastest...LOL welcome aboard..Silver is great.It hides the dirt for less washings and also the swirl marks are less noticeable..

BlackL03

Being Blown Feels Gooood!
Established Member
No ones sticking up for Black Ls so I will....

Black is by far the fastest, and it looks the best!!! :coolman:

Reason: Our absorbes all of the light energy and then transfers it to the wheels... :pepper:

I WISH!!

Users who are viewing this thread