"...and I carry"

MFE

Established Member
Nicely done video showing CCW'ers aren't all the googly-eyed mouthbreathers Mother Jones wants its readers to believe

[youtube_browser]8h4ZtouvCOE[/youtube_browser]

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The more that carry the better.

rpalmer

What's the hurry?
Established Member
Good for those carriers. God bless the 2nd amendment. Damn, I LOVE to shoot...

He carried too (into a school):

Adam_lanza_sandy_hook_shooter.jpg

While we're all carrying, I'd prefer if we could figure out a way to keep weapons out of the hands of the Adam Lanza's and James Holmes' of the world...

-RP​

sam92lx

SVTP Rump Ranger
Established Member
We have an open carry law here in MS. Although I don't open carry, I'm in the process of getting my conceal weapons permit.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member

While we're all carrying, I'd prefer if we could figure out a way to keep weapons out of the hands of the Adam Lanza's and James Holmes' of the world...

-RP​

You mean a mentally defective idiot who's mother bought guns for him? There already laws on the books. People don't follow them, why will they follow the next law?

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member

-RP​

Let teachers carry so hopefully someone inside the school can defend themselves and the students.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member

-RP​

I wonder why this punk didn't choose a police barrack to carry out his murderous rampage?

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I think people that open carry are douche bags, sorry. I carry every single day and NOBODY knows I do, my dad also.

As to the "OMG GUN LAWS" people in this post, you DO understand that even if you make it illegal CRIMINALS will still break the law, right?

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I think people that open carry are douche bags, sorry. I carry every single day and NOBODY knows I do, my dad also.

As to the "OMG GUN LAWS" people in this post, you DO understand that even if you make it illegal CRIMINALS will still break the law, right?

I agree! It's like look at my gun and how much of a bad ass I am. :nonono: I think people should carry as you do without people knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread