"...and I carry"

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Lmao!

Just curious, how would it work if a person that is visiting your country wanted to carry? because obviously if your not carrying your not safe.

If you're question is serious, I heard Canadians can get a carry permit in certain states. We in Canada should have these same permits available to us. This restrictions on handguns and certain long rifles are ****ing ridiculous!!!:bash:

HandBanana

Established Member
I have open carried and concealed carried. I prefer concealed but when I'm at my family's place in southern VA, I open carry. Its like the old west down there, you see at least a dozen people every day carrying. I also open carry when I'm hiking. I agree, its stupid to go into a restaurant or something and have your gun in plain sight since it sets most people on edge but it is our right.

Adam Lanza's mother is to blame for that travesty. Why would you EVER give a freak like that control of a firearm??? There is a special place in hell for disgusting people like that.

Blown 89

Established Member
You mean a mentally defective idiot who's mother bought guns for him? There already laws on the books. People don't follow them, the government doesn't enforce them, why will they follow the next law?
I went ahead and fixed that for you.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
In 1982, Kennesaw GA passed a law requiring residents to keep a firearm in the house. The residential burglary rate fell 89% the next year.

Users who are viewing this thread