And so it begins...

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I get that some people are flamboyant and want to extend that to the vehicle they drive. I just happen to prefer clean, simple, void of Barnum and Bailey homage.

I look at it this way. I chose the silver exterior for a reason. When I went to the Track Attack for the GT500, FPRS had every color vehicle on display. I was immediately drawn to the Iconic version. Boy did it ever look sharp out in the sun in comparison to all the others. It also looked classier in my view and that is something I'd like to do here. The Bronco Raptor has some funky lines with the rather bulbous flares and my hope is that the painted version makes them look better integrated.

23.jpg

And I'd like to extend that into the interior and have it look a bit more grown up. I agree with you about Ford and that they should have included the colored bits all together in the Code Orange option. Regardless, I just look forward to opening the door and being greeted with class and not class clown. My apologies to those that embrace their flamboyance and want to drive around in it...:)

VegasMichael

Established Member
I get that some people are flamboyant and want to extend that to the vehicle they drive. I just happen to prefer clean, simple, void of Barnum and Bailey homage.

I look at it this way. I chose the silver exterior for a reason. When I went to the Track Attack for the GT500, FPRS had every color vehicle on display. I was immediately drawn to the Iconic version. Boy did it ever look sharp out in the sun in comparison to all the others. It also looked classier in my view and that is something I'd like to do here. The Bronco Raptor has some funky lines with the rather bulbous flares and my hope is that the painted version makes them look better integrated.

View attachment 1837342

And I'd like to extend that into the interior and have it look a bit more grown up. I agree with you about Ford and that they should have included the colored bits all together in the Code Orange option. Regardless, I just look forward to opening the door and being greeted with class and not class clown. My apologies to those that embrace their flamboyance and want to drive around in it...:)
I'm not getting the orange trim either. Seems like that would be more appealing to someone in their teens or 20s yet most of that demographic likely can't afford this vehicle or hates America and wants a foreign ride.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
women copy.jpg

farley didnt listen.JPG

Deaf ears.

I get a kick out of the gut reactions. Ford didn't listen very well IMHO.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Parts and pieces have started to show up to address the orange on the grab handles, the dash vent tabs, and the recessed "BRONCO" dash face shown on this Bronco Raptor (for example).

Bronc Rapt Orange.jpg

The cost for four of these tabs is rather silly but was much less than buying the entire vent assemblies from Ford.

Vent%20tabs%20in%20black%20just%20arrived-X4.jpg

Legit fiber under the "domed gel" grab handle inlays.

Grab%20handle%20inlay%20with%20real%20carbon%20fiber%20domed%20gel-X4.jpg

Ford licensed Iconic silver letters in domed gel as well to either cover the orange or I may use them on a new, factory black dash. Still not sure which way until I see how the dash looks in the flesh.

Iconic%20silver%20domed%20gel%20dash%20inserts%20Ford%20Licensed-X4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread