And the award for sicko of the year goes to......

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
COLUMBIA, S.C. — A South Carolina man was charged with having sex with a horse after the animal's owner caught the act on videotape, then staked out the stable and caught him at shotgun point, authorities said Wednesday.

But this wasn't the first time Rodell Vereen has been charged with buggery. He pleaded guilty last year to having sex with the same horse after owner Barbara Kenley found him in the same stable and was sentenced to probation and placed on the state's sex offender list

"Police kept telling me it couldn't be the same guy," Kenley said Wednesday. "I couldn't believe that there were two guys going around doing this to the same horse."

She spent several nights at the stables, which are about four miles from her home, but didn't find anything. So she installed surveillance cameras, and when she reviewed the footage from July 19, she couldn't believe she was seeing the same man doing the same thing to her horse.

Kenley didn't call police because she was certain the man would come back to the stable, and she wanted to make sure he was arrested. So she staked out the barn and caught Vereen inside Monday night, chasing him to his truck and holding him with her shotgun until police came.

"He said he wasn't there to do anything, and I said, 'I know you were. I have you on tape.' And then he said he was sorry if he hurt me," Kenley said.

She said she thought about shooting Vereen both times, but didn't want to go to prison.

"Everyone around here has horses," Kenley said. "And they all said the same thing. You should have shot him."

The Associated Press: Police: SC man charged with having sex with horse

:xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Maybe he just has a huge penis and only horses can accommodate :shrug: He should just buy his own horse though. That's just wrong to **** another man's horse.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
For some reason Harry Gilbert came to mind when I read the title...

haha

lancec2c30

I just gagged
Established Member
That's nothing. The award should go to the guy who let the horse screw him. Then puncture his colon and kill him....

There is even a video of it on the interwebz...

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
What, dismembering and decapitating your new born, and eating its brains doesn't win you this title anymore?

I know, WTF? Okay, so the guy buggered a horse a few times, but this lady went all zombie and shit and ate her baby's f***ing BRAIN!!!! :cuss:

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
I'm not sure if I'd be upset finding out someone was screwing my horse. I'd probably offer to sell it to him. Talk about getting top dollar!

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
We've all joined the J.Snover camp. You may drive Limos and schmooze with famous folk. I drive 'dozers and have to dodge meth addicts. Lets see who gets the job.

----------------
Now playing: Metallica - Creeping Death
via FoxyTunes

Let's not forget though that I also run into burning buildings for free, and that the esteemed Mr. Snover lives closer to me than you....LOL :pepper:

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
She should have loaded the shotgun shells w/ rock salt instead of bird shot and wait for the perv to get done and shot him in the ass w/ both barrels it wont kill but a butt load of rock salt in your butt will teach you NOT to do that AGAIN!

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
The whole debate on biggest sicko between horse ****er and zombie mommy is a real toss up for me...

Users who are viewing this thread