And yet another pic of the 00 R....

AV8R

RiceCooker
Established Member
I'm glad to see someone put the snake emblem on the grill. One quetion though. Someone told me that when you do this little mod, you can see some of the red paint where it bolts in. Did you do anything to hid this?

1Fast R

I asked Bill if he did anything after he put the snake emblem on and he said "no." This car has been in numerous shows last summer with 1st and 2nd place winnings and I am sure Bill would have noticed some red where the pony was before. He does not remember covering up any red paint.

AV8R

RiceCooker
Established Member
Originally posted by 1Fast R
I asked Bill if he did anything after he put the snake emblem on and he said "no." This car has been in numerous shows last summer with 1st and 2nd place winnings and I am sure Bill would have noticed some red where the pony was before. He does not remember covering up any red paint.

Ok....thanx. I was told that there was it was some of the overspray that was showing. I'll have go and look closely again at mine.

Andy M

Established Member
I just recently put the snake emblem on my R and we had to use some oversize screws to put it on, because the original ones don't fit right once removed the first time. Also, I used some black car touch up paint to paint the screws so you don't see them once on the car. Looks really good.

Users who are viewing this thread