Anderson Silva is a ****in insane fighter

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
All the fights sucked pretty much except for the last welterweight fight....ole dude didnt see that one coming

schmitt55

99 Cobra fan
Established Member
spider is great but he beat up a can. i give fedor the P4P title. when silva beats any of these fighters wanderli silva,liddell,rampage,or at least brandon vera ill say he is p4p the best. im not saying he is not great but his only great victory is Henderson. franklin is so overrated. FEDOR>A.SILVA

TripleBlackVert

Meh whatever!
Established Member
spider is great but he beat up a can. i give fedor the P4P title. when silva beats any of these fighters wanderli silva,liddell,rampage,or at least brandon vera ill say he is p4p the best. im not saying he is not great but his only great victory is Henderson. franklin is so overrated. FEDOR>A.SILVA

When was the last time Silva went to the scorecards?
He has stopped everyone in dramatic fashon every time.
Not trying to take anything from Fedor.

schmitt55

99 Cobra fan
Established Member
Spider is a great fighter but FEDOR is the JORDAN of mma just in another level plus leben,lutter,marquat,franklin, and irvin are not the best fighters. Hendo is by far his best win and i think hendo takes the rematch. Great fighter but not #1 p4p fighter. either way SPIDER and FEDOR are Bad asses :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread