Annoying Scratches that wont go away

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Hey everyone I used Maguires scratch remover on the light swirl scratches on the car but my problem is that everytime it rains they reappear again! I go WTF and see them still there..but at the time i use the scratch remover they go away and dissappear..I dont know what i am doing wrong? :shrug: :??: Maguires is not strong enough or i am putting to little of a sample on the scratches? ..I really have no clue..just give me some tips and opinions thanks!:coolman:

Tropi-CareChris

Tropi-Care Distributor
Established Member
Give our Tropi-Care Swirl Cutter a try. It wont just fill in the scratches it will eliminate them. Apply by hand or with an orbital polisher, then polish with our TC-3 polish and you are done.

Chris

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Tropi-CareChris said:
Give our Tropi-Care Swirl Cutter a try. It wont just fill in the scratches it will eliminate them. Apply by hand or with an orbital polisher, then polish with our TC-3 polish and you are done.

Chris

Thanks Chris

Juiced-03

Established Member
You need to use something that actually gets rid of the swirls and not just fill them. Do you have a buffer like a PC? Or do you do everything by hand?

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
I have the same problem, I wanna try some swirl/scratch remover but dont what to go with, I dont have a buffer, all my steps are done by hand.
Invest in a PC.....thats the only way to get them out. :beer:

jpk

Established Member
Tropi-CareChris says their Swirl Cutter can be used by hand. Does it work, or do you have to really get a buffer? The reason I ask is because I have very minor spiderwebbing (probably from washing or claying) in a few spots and it seems easier to just run over those small areas by hand than to get a PC.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I think just about any product will see better ending results with a PC versus hand application. I have used products that said they would work by hand, but I just couldn't remove all the swirling. If you are glazing it won't really matter, but if you are polishing I would definitely invest in a PC with some cutting pads. The results will be so much better, your hand won't get tired, and you save a lot of time.

Users who are viewing this thread