Another addicting game!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
1,005,575 killed myself because I got bored.....but then again I figured out a programming flaw so I would never die unless I wanted to.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member

Not a bad game if you have 5 min to do nothing else. But easy to "cheat" due to a lazy programer. But if you don't brake the program limits, it'll pass the time, but I only got a 300k scoore due to it getting boring. lol I just set a desk weight on the arrow botton and smoked a cig, took a piss, and got a Mt. Dew, had to get back to work, so I killed myself. 3.3+mil score for nothing, yea me.

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
Can keep tapping the space bar and it never starts, but keeps the score going......... :nonono:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
HalfTime said:

Not a bad game if you have 5 min to do nothing else. But easy to "cheat" due to a lazy programer. But if you don't brake the program limits, it'll pass the time, but I only got a 300k scoore due to it getting boring. lol I just set a desk weight on the arrow botton and smoked a cig, took a piss, and got a Mt. Dew, had to get back to work, so I killed myself. 3.3+mil score for nothing, yea me.

Yep :)

Users who are viewing this thread