another defect??

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
My M/T 18" dr's split right done the side..where the side wall meets the contact patch.the split follows the circle of the entire tire......it blew out immediatley..and slung my car off the road...Thanks God I was only doing 40-45mph....

I remember all th eproblems they were having a while back...These tires were supposed to be the newer batch.....I have approx. 2500 miles on them, with one track day, with approx. 7 passes.....

Is M/T doing anything aobut this???

Thanks in advacne for any and all help.....I'd like M/T to help me out at least a little bit with this problem....Thansk guys...slo-poc...Cullen ...:beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
My M/T 18" dr's split right done the side..where the side wall meets the contact patch.the split follows the circle of the entire tire......it blew out immediatley..and slung my car off the road...Thanks God I was only doing 40-45mph....

I remember all th eproblems they were having a while back...These tires were supposed to be the newer batch.....I have approx. 2500 miles on them, with one track day, with approx. 7 passes.....

Is M/T doing anything aobut this???

Thanks in advacne for any and all help.....I'd like M/T to help me out at least a little bit with this problem....Thansk guys...slo-poc...Cullen ...:beer:

Ever since the 315/35/17 batch which we sent back to MT over a year and a half ago I haven't seen any failures on any of the MT's we've sold.

I would definitely give MT a call and deal with their customer service dept as I'm sure they stand behind their product and want to make sure if there's another issue with their tires they know about it.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Try this: :beer:

MICKEY THOMPSON PERFORMANCE
Customer Service & Tech
Phone (330) 928 - 9092 Ext. 2
E-Mail: [email protected]

Thanks bro..

Cullen,

Sorry I did't get to respond earlier. Please let me know if you have any issues getting this resolved with MT. If so I'll see what I can work out with my distributor.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread