another funny race story

jetblackcobra

Established Member
first race of the night a guy in a talon AWD turbo pulls up next to me and looks over reving at me, the light turns and we both take off (damn those AWDs launch hard) and before we can even shift to 2nd a cop flips on the lights from the other direction, i imeadiately pull over as soon as he hits his lights but the dumb a$$ in the talon keeps going! anyways the cop blows right by me and nails him. sucks to be rice!:kaboom:

ModsAway

Established Member
Just goes to show even the cop cars can catch an eagle talon :lol:

That being said a lot of cops I know would have taken the easy catch and busted you:shrug: . Personally I would have left you alone as well though cause you drive a sweet ass car :beer:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
yeah, i got pulled over racing a porsche and the cop busted me. Guess he was going for the easy ticket too. Funny thing is, he didnt ticket me, just a warning. LOL!

SVT4ME

Established Member
I always wondered what a cop would do in this situation. I figured they would go for the runner!

ModsAway

Established Member
Ok I had a long ass winded reply stating some variables in a cop's decision and decided it may not be in my best interest to post such a reply.

Instead I will say, don't race in front of the cops like :loser:

Otherwise keep it safe folks :coolman: and you won't get :burn:

OCMike

Established Member
San Fransisko, Peoples Republik of Kalifornia
I had something similar happen just today! An M3 was trying to get me to run in a frickin' 35 MPH zone...all the while my Ka alarm on my Valentine1 was pegged! I pretended to "go" and he lit it up and killed me...then the Orange Co. Sheriff lit him up and got his kill.

I pulled into a Starbuck's and had a good laugh over my Venti Americano as I watched the guy get a ticket.

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
A few weeks ago I had a guy in a red Z06 try to run me near a school zone. I did the right thing and warned him so he wouldn't go to jail. My house was right after so we didnt get to run. i wouldve followed him but I just got food and cold Taco Bell is evil.

jetblackcobra

Established Member
yea i probably shouldnt tell this considering my friday night activities were illegal.........but im in law enforcement and alot of times the driver who immediately stops as soon as the lights come on (and you know theyre for you so dont play stupid) most of the time catches a break.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I was traveling home on interstate in my hiboy without cruise and didnt relize i was going 83 in a 70. as soon as I saw the trooper I just pulled over and he thanked me for stopping like I did. Nice warning.

Users who are viewing this thread