Another Houston-based R!!

Andy M

Established Member
Folks,

We had an SCMC gathering last night, and there about 12-15 Cobras and get this? - there were FOUR 2000 Cobra Rs in attendance.

We had a guy come over from Lake Charles LA (about 175 miles away) in his car, and then a new owner from Houston showed up in his car which he just purchased from dealer in Dallas.

Please welcome Steve Broussard (Broussard on this board) and Don Smith (not yet registered) to our R family.

It sure was cool to see 4 Rs in the same place at the same time... in attendance were:

Andy Menard
Joe Johnson
Steve Broussard
Don Smith

and certainly lastly but not least, the wonderful folks with street Cobras who showed us some great hospitality. We ate dinner at the Macaroni Grill in Northwest Houston, then ventured out to a local Firestone dealership to look at the local hotrods and customs on display. Then, we ended up at a local Starbucks for some coffee and hot chocolate.

A fun evening for all.

TcM-668

My build is # 152. built 03/15/00.

got it with 490 mi, 2nd owner. First owner of record. Currently has 3100 mi on it now...

I also have a 93 GT Conv that I am rebuilding and a 93 LX coupe that is my other daily driver.

Where do I register my 00 R ?

It was great meeting everybody last night.

Look forward to doing it again, and getting my 00 R on the track...

Thanks again...

Don Smith

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by TcM-668
My build is # 152. built 03/15/00.

got it with 490 mi, 2nd owner. First owner of record. Currently has 3100 mi on it now...

I also have a 93 GT Conv that I am rebuilding and a 93 LX coupe that is my other daily driver.

Where do I register my 00 R ?

It was great meeting everybody last night.

Look forward to doing it again, and getting my 00 R on the track...

Thanks again...

Don Smith
Matt,

Can you get Don's R registered here for us? Don, can you get a picture of your car so Matt can attach it to your link on the 2000 R Registry? If you don't have a digital camera, let me know and I can meet you one day to snap some pics to send to our fearless WebMaster?....

Nice meeting you last night and welcome aboard!!!

By the way, my car is #155, built on 3/16/00. They are practically brothers? ;-)

TcM-668

Not a problem...I have some pics of it, in my driveway...

just get me an email and I'll get it on the way, along with all the info on it...

thanks again...

don...

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by TcM-668
Not a problem...I have some pics of it, in my driveway...

just get me an email and I'll get it on the way, along with all the info on it...

thanks again...

don...

Post it in the registry thread and matt will find it. I will bring it to the top to help.

btw. welcome to the board.

Brian

TcM-668

Here is the link to my families Mustang herd: the 93 GT, LX , 00 R, and my fathers blown 89 GT.

http://www.smith2enterprises.com/mustangs/

You can browse the directories.

Thanks.

Animal%20-%202000%20Mustang%20Cobra%20R%20.JPG

Don...

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
TcM-668,

I can't see the site you have.. Not found.

Glad to hear there is another R owner on the Board.

JKCOBRA98
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread