Another Houston R for sale on eBAY?

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
Whos is this one.. It's based here in Houston?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1820709464

cobra1.jpg

Nice wheels.. I don't know if they were worth 5500.00 though.

Well there's another for sale.

Andy M

Established Member
Cool looking rims!!!!:coolman:

In the current economic climate, I doubt he will get $55K for it?? maybe $50K would be the highest?? he should take the wheels off and sell them separate, because he will not get more for this car with them on.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
The famous Tasca Ford had one on ebay, it just closed today, it got no bids....never titled, only 350 miles, and they were asking 48,500 which I think is a very good price....but, like Andy mentioned, the economy is not that great, along with the stock market, which in turn hurts the value of collector cars....

Blown V8

Thats a pretty early car too...mine VIN ends 222929, and mine is number 46, that car is even earlier...probably around number 41-42.... The wheels look tough on it, but I love the stock appearance of these cars. Its one of the few cars I dont think you can improve much upon. Jeremy

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by cobrar154
:burnout:
like the wheels, if i wasn't spending so much for the car itself i'd put a set on mine. keepin tires under it is bad enough...
Welcome to our forum! and just thought you should know your car's fraternal twin ;-) - #155 - is just a few miles away here in Houston. We should get together some time soon?... Did you just recently purchase yours, and if so, where from (dealer or individual?) and may we ask what you paid?? just curious to see what they are going for on the street? Also, how many miles are on your R?

Last edited:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
welcome to the boards! I'm beginning to think that at least 50% of the '00R's reside in TX :D

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
hmmm, wherever they reside I'm going to capture them all for the registry: http://www.svtperformance.com/jerseylightnings/registry/cobra/cobrar.html

If anyone spots one out there online somewhere please let me know... I think I'm going to have the largest Cobra R registry out there, lol (probably the only real one since even SVT liked the idea when I e-mailed them the link!)

thanks,
--Russ:burnout:

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Originally posted by NJ2000R
here ya go russ:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&showTutorial=0&ed=1019424357&indexURL=0&rd=1

look, its no reserve! just in case anyone is looking for an '00R
Thanks Ken!

I saw it last night but as it was almost 4am, I just didn't have enough Juice in me to add that one... I added Andy and Jason to the site I hope they don't mind... and if only I knew the cobrar154 guy's name I'd have added him also already!!!!

Anyone know....?

thanks guys

AV8R

RiceCooker
Established Member
Can someone please explain what this registry is. I am very new to the site and would like someone to enlighten me.

Jason

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Originally posted by AV8R
Can someone please explain what this registry is. I am very new to the site and would like someone to enlighten me.

Jason
Hello Jason,

the registry is simply a site I've build for all my SVT friends so that I can list a picture of their vehicles sorted by Vehicle Year and SVT build #...

Its not a club or an organization, simply a portal that links SVT owners together.

Users who are viewing this thread