another hows the weather in your area

Venimus03

Established Member
damn, just got home from work about an hour ago and it actually wasn't that cold out, I was surprised. Weather.com says Sunday 51, Monday 65, I like the looks of that :beer:

roadbratt

i drive the speed limit
Established Member
Here in Morgantown, WV.... slight overcast, about 35 outside with a westerly wind. i cannot wait for the spring.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Can't wait for the west coast guys to chime in, lucky bastards. :cuss:

But gonna be good enough to work on the car this weekend without shivering. :thumbsup:

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
was suppossed to snow 1-3 or 3-5 today....it's completely dry....i wish i had their job

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Anyone know how it is in Trenton / Princeton area? Thinking of taking the Cobra on a road trip today. Hoping it will be clear up there after 3 today through tomorrow.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
I hate you people further south this time of the year. I'd just like to be clear on that. As I sit here in about 5 inches of fresh snow........

250psd

Established Member
was suppossed to snow 1-3 or 3-5 today....it's completely dry....i wish i had their job

Yeah how about that! The Weather Channel said 100% snow 2-4 inches more in higher elevations. So I got the sled out and ready to rip in the morning. Woke up to nothing. Computers do their job and the still can't get it right.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Absolutely awesome today! Have already driven the Cobra 70 miles and looking for excuses for more! Been a long winter....... Just put the off road ProChamber back on, as well as the Odyssey battery, and I guess I better go test drive it to make sure all is well.;-)

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Absolutely awesome today! Have already driven the Cobra 70 miles and looking for excuses for more! Been a long winter....... Just put the off road ProChamber back on, as well as the Odyssey battery, and I guess I better go test drive it to make sure all is well.;-)

Swing by. I'm washing cars. My own, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread