another little mod to my 2013

5ohpowa

Established Member
photobucket-1773-1343080159373.jpg

Just tinted my marker lights and painted the rear lower reflectors today(the right way no nighshade s#%@ here) so far its dropped with h&r sport springs, gt500 mufflers the barton old style braket and 15% tint. Just need to decide on wheels and remove the resonators!

5ohpowa

Established Member
I used actual clear coat and added some black drops to make a black candy then just did multiple coats until it was as dark as i wanted, then two coats of normal clear coat over that and buffed then so they will last forever and can wax them just like the rest of the paint on the car. The rear reflectors i just painted black

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Looks good! I tinted my side markers(Big Worm) and painted my rear valance black, including the reflectors. Big difference.

5ohpowa

Established Member
Looks good! I tinted my side markers(Big Worm) and painted my rear valance black, including the reflectors. Big difference.
i love the way the 13s look with the lower valence blacked out. After i find a grille and decide on wheels im going to be changing the color of the car(probably winter-time) and im going to leave the tailpanels lowet valence and roof black.

5ohpowa

Established Member
Looks great, and you'll be much happier if you removed the resonators
Ive been looking into that alot, id love to do a lethal off road h and steedas cam tune,but i like having the warranty for the time being. How do deleted resonators sound vs. A off road pipe vs a cat delete stock pipe setup. Id love to make it sound like the 99-04s with a off road h and flows but these newer cars with the mufflers at the back bumper never sound really good

Kreep306

Established Member
I did the GT5s and deleted the resonators it felt great :) starting it up in the AM sounds like a champ!! 5.0 looks great best color IMO!!

I also got smoked tint for the fogs on mine I couldn't stang how much they stood out!

c46ffd36.jpg

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
I was thinking about the tint for the fogs also, but I like 'em at night. I wish someone made black covers you could pop on and off. I may try the yellow tint and see how it looks.

5ohpowa

Established Member
Im thinking i want to do the roush grille and the lower gt/cs lower fogs or the new cdc "gt500" style grille once their in stock amd not just a pre-order item

Users who are viewing this thread