Another lowered Cobra. I know how you guys like pics...

Silver03

Established Member
H&R SS, stock isolators in the rear, MM up front. Dropped the rear about 1.5". Tires are GSD3 315/35/17s out back.

DSC01024.jpg

DSC01025.jpg

DSC01026.jpg

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
damn looks nice, i'm still undecided if i'm gonna put new isolators in mine. thats looks really nice tho

Silver03

Established Member
Yep, 1" spacers in the rear. I have some 1/2" hubcentrics waiting to be put on with new wheel studs, I'll hopefully have those on this week.

TERMN8U

Established Member
That looks awesome. :thumbsup: Are those rims stock? If they are how does the car handle and how does it hook up now.

Silver03

Established Member
Front rims are stock, rears are AFS 10.5s. There is really no comparison between these tires and the stock F1s. They hook great for a street tire.

Fang

Established Member
All I have left is the suspension. My brother just took it today to put it on. Should be around a week to get it done.

Silver03

Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
Nice! So do you pick on the 300z across the street alot?

Haha, he just moved in not too long ago so havent had a chance yet. The guy next to him is all into DSMs, but they're not too much fun to play with.

Silver03

Established Member
spree said:
are you having any problems w/ rubbing?

Not too bad so far, I have heard it rub once and that was over a decent bump in the road. I have some 1/2" spacers and new studs waiting to go on which will hopefully resolve that problem.

whtsnake03

Established Member
Looks great. Exactly what I plan on doing. Did you do it yourself?

PS - You should paint that little area behind the grill snake flat black.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Very nice man! Seeing a lot more of you guys going with the H&R SS springs is making me confident that adding these springs won't be a bad decision on my part!

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Sweet car, man! I just got those H&R Super Sport spring and front and rear isolators. Is there a particular reason that you left the stock ones in the rear? I know that the MM isolators won't allow the springs to drop as low as the stock isolators will allow. Was that your reasoning? I wanna know because I really want to make my car look low (but not too low) but I don't want to sacrifice my car by causing any potential damage by not using the better MM isolators. Thanks in advance!

-Mike

Silver03

Established Member
SALEENstang96 said:
Sweet car, man! I just got those H&R Super Sport spring and front and rear isolators. Is there a particular reason that you left the stock ones in the rear? I know that the MM isolators won't allow the springs to drop as low as the stock isolators will allow. Was that your reasoning? I wanna know because I really want to make my car look low (but not too low) but I don't want to sacrifice my car by causing any potential damage by not using the better MM isolators. Thanks in advance!

-Mike

a couple reasons actually...I wanted more of a drop in the rear, but bought the MM isolators just for comparison but after doing the front, the MMs were such a PITA to work with, I decided to try out the stockers in the rear since I wanted more drop anyway. I liked how it looked with the stock ones so I didnt even bother doing the MMs in the rear.

Silver03

Established Member
whtsnake03 said:
Looks great. Exactly what I plan on doing. Did you do it yourself?

PS - You should paint that little area behind the grill snake flat black.

Did the rear myself, a couple friends helped me with the front a few weeks ago. Its not too bad of a job, the front is a bit nasty but the rear is a piece of cake. The front may be easier with a different brand of spring, but the H&R SS are the same length as the stock springs when they are unloaded.

Thanks for the heads up on the emblem, never really noticed it before now.

Users who are viewing this thread