Another Mustang Down

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
your kid backed into a chevy. hard to get mad at that.

I didn't get angry at my daughter, either, when she crashed into my pristine Blazer S-10 years ago that I was selling. Looked brand new. So I parked it at the end of our long driveway because a potential buyer was coming over to look at it. It looked like a sure sale. My daughter (17 at the time) was leaving the house in a hurry, hopped into my wife's T-Bird and started backing out. Seconds later I heard BAM! She didn't notice my Blazer and rammed right into it, damaging the rear end and smashing the rear window. There was damage to my wife's rear end, too, but the Blazer took the brunt of it. I wasn't mad at my daughter either. Accidents happen. And she didn't get hurt. The funny part (ya gotta look for humor in a serious situation like that) is that the potential buyer showed up 10 minutes later, looked at the damage, asked me what happened, and said, "well, I guess the sale is off". Ya think! LOL. I had both vehicles repaired and sold the S-10.

Hope you get your Mustang properly fixed soon. Some day you will both look back on that day and honestly, you will both laugh. Right now, it's not humorous. ;)

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
The fight with the insurance company starts on Monday.

The original adjuster talked down about Gieco, and said he would never apply for a job there today. He used foul language that @Bullshitisay would have been shocked (all in front of my wife). He undercut the estimate. His smug, snide, egotistical attitude was an overall insult, and an should be embarrassment to Geico as a company.

Once my migraine subsides and I can think, I will be reporting Mr. Joe Wilder of the Evan's GA office located at Cushman's Paint and Body.

This man tried to treat me like I am an uneducated idiot.

So now I have to be be the bad guy and be jerk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
The fight with the insurance company starts on Monday.

The original adjuster talked down about Gieco, and said he would never apply for a job there today. He used foul language that @Bullshitisay would have been shocked (all in front of my wife). He undercut the estimate. His smug, snide, egotistical attitude was an overall insult, and an should be embarrassment to Geico as a company.

Once my migraine subsides and I can think, I will be reporting Mr. Joe Wilder of the Evan's GA office located at Cushman's Paint and Body.

Give me his number

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

Unpossible.

You sure his name wasn't Peter Strzok?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Do any of you SVTP private investigators know how and where to find the regional manager and supervisor for Mr. Joseph Wilder of Gieco. I plan to rock his entire world.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I had a Geico rep call me today. I was given contact info all the way up the chain of command. I also had the check voided and the original adjuster has been reported.

As bad as this sounds, it is all positive news.

Users who are viewing this thread