Another N/A Mach in the 11's

MachOneThis

Established Member
Well i did it, went 11.99 N/A. The weather was not that great at all. The barometer was 29.88 and it was 75 degrees. There is definitely more on the table to run lower. Hopeflly I will catch some lower temps and run better!!!! :thumbsup:

pottsy

Established Member
Congrats on the times man, I'm not surprised at all to see these newer N/A 4V's in the 11's! What was the 60'? What are your mods and dyno numbers?

MachOneThis

Established Member
Full exhaust, 4.56 gear, ET Streets on Weld Pro Stars, C&L CAI w/85MM MAF Housing, Electric Water Pump, JMS Chip, FR500 Cams. Stock Intake, Stock Heads, No reduction pullies, A/C still hooked up, factory front seats - both in the car, 3470 race weight.

A lot left - tune a little off right now. Between tune and 60 foots - should be another several tenths. The good thing is we are doing it in fairly poor air density right now.

http://www.aglobalmart.com/family/281r.jpg

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Thats awesome man! Dam 4.56 gears I couldnt imagine. You must be at the very top of 4th when you cross the traps.

MachOneThis

Established Member
o3SnakeBite said:
Thats awesome man! Dam 4.56 gears I couldnt imagine. You must be at the very top of 4th when you cross the traps.

Crossing the traps about 6900 or 7000.

pottsy

Established Member
MachOneThis said:
Full exhaust, 4.56 gear, ET Streets on Weld Pro Stars, C&L CAI w/85MM MAF Housing, Electric Water Pump, JMS Chip, FR500 Cams. Stock Intake, Stock Heads, No reduction pullies, A/C still hooked up, factory front seats - both in the car, 3470 race weight.

A lot left - tune a little off right now. Between tune and 60 foots - should be another several tenths. The good thing is we are doing it in fairly poor air density right now.

http://www.aglobalmart.com/family/281r.jpg

Very impressive, especially for the stock intake and that weight! What kind of gains did you see from the FR500 cams? I would LOVE a 4.56 gear...sounds like an awesome Mach. :burnout:

MachOneThis

Established Member
pottsy said:
Very impressive, especially for the stock intake and that weight! What kind of gains did you see from the FR500 cams? I would LOVE a 4.56 gear...sounds like an awesome Mach. :burnout:

The cams are AWESOME!! We are getting the car dynoed this Saturday so it will give us somewhat of an idea compared to other Machs. As far as the 4.56 being streetable its not that bad at all. At 35mph Im in overdrive so it helps on gas a lot, but on the interstate going about 65mph its at 2400-2700rpms.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
WyoTechMSA said:
I just cant imagine 4.56s being streetable

I have 4.30's and really wish that I went with 4.56's. The only downside is the cruising RPM's on the interstate. 3000 at 80.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
WyoTechMSA said:
I just cant imagine 4.56s being streetable

What they said man....don't fear the gear..I've got 4.10's and if mine actually made power a little higher like these 4 valves do I would go any lower than 4.30's!!!!! Awesome times man....get some on vid!!!

SHALOM96

SVT POSTER
Established Member
I have 4.56's too and I drive my car everyday like that it is fine at 70mph in 5th gear aim right at 2,800rpms and my car is calibrated with those gears.

Users who are viewing this thread