Another new 03 Cobra Owner!

LSUstang05

Established Member
Well, this past Sunday I picked up one of the cleanest 03 Cobras on the boards (in my opinion). I met Clay in Waco to pick up all the stock parts for it and then followed him to Austin to pick the car up. Bought the car with only 20,600 miles on it and after the trip back to Houston + driving to work this week, it currently sits at 21,000 miles.

Many of you will know the Cobra when I post it, but the mods are KB 2.2, Solid Rear Axle with Moser Axles and 3.73 gears, coil overs (that need to be softened up in the rear and stiffened up front), etc... and let me tell you, this car is a ****ing animal! 630rwhp and it will just rip the drag radials off in 2nd gear and chirp into 3rd gear. I owned a 475/465 05GT, but it doesn't hold a candle to this Cobra!! Anyways, on to the pics!

3759432553_00b4985460_o.jpg

3760223830_b4f04eb177_o.jpg

3759430225_d6752359c4_o.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

Sitting in traffic on the interstate after a bad accident on the way back to Houston.

stal94gt

Established Member
damn you that thing looks amazing. i have a dsg cobra and i dont think mine holds a candle to that one

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That is ****ing sexy!

Same car?

[youtube_browser]LZGUYMn68gQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

selbyvince

Established Member
thats a really nice car man congrats, and you in the houston area? we will have to meet up sometime. i think they have some meets going on in houston this weekend if your interested

gabe1530

Banned
congrats, you jumped into a very nice terminator with an outstanding mod list. clay took care of it, thats for sure.
i remember watching all his videos on Vimeo. top notch :beer:

clay, where do you get all your music for your videos?

Last edited:

LSUstang05

Established Member
thats a really nice car man congrats, and you in the houston area? we will have to meet up sometime. i think they have some meets going on in houston this weekend if your interested
Yea I'm in the Houston area. I'm out of town this weekend for the Auburn vs LSU game but we should definitely meet up some time!

still have those toyo proxes on?
Yea. I need to find a place to purchase the TQ Drag Radials though lol

And thanks for the compliments guys! I am really enjoying it already heh

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread