Another new CSVT owner

Red99CSVT

Established Member
Hi everyone I just bought my first SVT vehicle. I've been looking at the CSVT for about a year now and I found the one that had been waiting for me, lol. It is a 99 with a sunroof and no spoiler red/tan here was the sealing part for me only 64,501 miles on it when I drove it off the lot last friday and it's bone stock (for now)!! Oh and I only paid $8,300 for the car. I am in love with the car everything about, it is what I wanted for about two years now and I finally got one. I'm going to leave it in Wa with my dad cause I fly out to Hawaii in a few hours, I'm getting out of the Navy in 10 months so the car will be here waiting for me. I also own a 91 F-150 Nite Edition so this isn't my only limited edition Ford. I'm looking forward to talking with all of you and learning as much as I can from you all about the car till I can get back in it the end of the year.

Red99CSVT

Established Member
I definetly plan to mod it I put on new rims and tires today I'll get some pics up soon. Right now here is the list of planned mods:
-Cold air intake
-MSDS headers and the rest of the exhaust
-SPEC stage 3 clutch and lightweight flywheel
-suspension (no idea what I'm going to do yet)
-50 shot NX dry kit
-Brembo big brake kit

So far thats all I have planned I'll get it done bit by bit.

Users who are viewing this thread