Another new Ford GT model is coming July 4th at Goodwood

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Surprised this didnt get posted yet. Looks like it will be sort of an ultimate track edition based off the LeMans winning racecar. Cant wait to see what they did or if it will have a power bump also! The teaser shot looks sick!

Another Ford GT is coming, and this is it

61169f70-939a-11e9-b6f7-3f7f8566cb88.jpeg

bullitt2735

Established Member
the wing almost looks bigger than the le mans car in this pic, also I don't think you can see the roof scoop from straight on in the normal le mans gt....

blk02edge

Established Member
I think its probably exactly the gtlm wing and front splitter on a standard GT, with all the active aero removed of course to be a sub 3k pound track day monster, will certainly be considerably slower in a straight line but put out lap times close to the Senna. I also assume exact same engine

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I love the way these things look. But after hearing them in person at the Long Beach Grand Prix I can't get over how horrible they sound.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I love the way these things look. But after hearing them in person at the Long Beach Grand Prix I can't get over how horrible they sound.

Yep same boat here. Just cuz it makes turbo noises doesn’t make it sound cool. I rather hear turbo noises on a V8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread