another newb

94BlueSHO

Established Member
what can i say i just joined the site. i have a 94 midnight blue SHO 180K on the body 83K on the motor.
Heres a few pics of the car.
625900_31_full.jpg
625900_20_full.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/625900/1 heres my cardomain page if you want to know a little bit more about the car and there a a lot more pics.

Magik SHO

Under Some Rollin Thunder
Established Member
Hey whats up, 94BlueSHO. Im new too, and they keep telling me these here SHO's are junk or what not, but I think theyre the greatest thing since sliced bread or whatever.

Maybe it was that someone asked me what I paid for mine, and I actually told them.

Dont let em kid ya, have some fun with it.

Welcome aboard.

94BlueSHO

Established Member
Magik SHO said:
Hey whats up, 94BlueSHO. Im new too, and they keep telling me these here SHO's are junk or what not, but I think theyre the greatest thing since sliced bread or whatever.

Maybe it was that someone asked me what I paid for mine, and I actually told them.

Dont let em kid ya, have some fun with it.

Welcome aboard.
LOL iv never been told an SHO is junk before but i like it so far had it a year now just getting things i the way im want them. It still has its little bugs to be worked out appearance wise but other than that im replaced everything else.
Thanks for the warm welcome :beer:

Magik SHO

Established Member
You got a nice one, since down south the salt is low. My car was in California until last year so I got lucky body wise.

Seems to me an engine and sensors can be fixed or replaced, but the body never maintains its integrity once damaged or rusted.

Being in the rust belt sucks. I import cars from southern Indiana or Texas usually (some nice barn finds!), and keep em out of the salt or keep them very clean with washes. I never had any issues with rust because of that, even owning cars for 10 years.

Let er tear the roads in style.

Magik SHO

Established Member
I have a buffer, and know how to use it well. Plan to do that the next nice day.

Youve been around the block with that SHO, huh? Nice new motor to add.

92fordtaurussho

slow5.0
Established Member
welcome im kinda a newb here too. Ive never been told that a SHO is junk either. Btw i have a 92 Moonlight Blue. I love the color. I also have a gen 3 ES SHO.

COliveira

Established Member
94BlueSHO, welcome. I recently sold my 95 midnight blue MTX... heavily modified. It was a great car. Here is a pic:

DSCN2743low.jpg

-Chris
2002 Harley F150 DSG

SHOspazz92

Established Member
:coolman:
COliveira said:
94BlueSHO, welcome. I recently sold my 95 midnight blue MTX... heavily modified. It was a great car. Here is a pic:

DSCN2743low.jpg

-Chris
2002 Harley F150 DSG

Probably my favorite SHO amongst the community :-D

blue92

Established Member
COliveira said:
-Chris
2002 Harley F150 DSG

speakin about modded SHO's check this out.

http://media.putfile.com/Supercharg...-Fast-ass-srt-4

btw from my nic you can guess what kinda SHO I drive.

also if any of you guys would like an adult SHO forum to hang out at try this place www.fordbastards.com. :thumbsup:

yea the SVT Mustang drivers over here don't have a very high opinion of the SHOs they don't get it. Mustang SVT drivers like to show off there rides kinda like " lookie what I got, it's fast and expensive wanta race?". Whats great about a SHO is it's the best sleeper ever built, love the faces I get when my blue92 whipps up on a Mustage GT. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread