Another Newbie Another Cobra and Many Questions!

Annihil8or

Got Fever?
Established Member
Hello fellow denizens of SVT Performance.com,
I finally gave up on my project which was a gorgeous 98 black/black Lincoln Mark VIII LSC, low miles, well kept and pretty quick for a luxury car. My goal was to supercharge the Mark with a twin screw blower like the Kenne Bell. In California, to do this legally, it was near impossible.

So last Sunday I finally caved in and bought a new Dark Grey 03 Cobra. I was even able to chisel myself a heck of a deal. I am going to miss the Mark VIII if I can bring myself to sell it. But the overall performance of the Cobra is stunning. Not just the power, which is awesome, but the handling is precise and sure footed.

It took me a couple days to come across this website, it seems like the best I've seen so far. I'm looking forward to sharing information and experiences with everyone. I have lots of ideas and questions racing around my mind, ranging from exhaust, filtration, cold air, tires, to basic maintenance and break-in procedures.

Good to be aboard!
Annihil8or aka Robin

Annihil8or

Got Fever?
Established Member
Thank you guys, I feel at home here already. As soon as I get a minute to breathe (taxes) I will be jumping in with both feet. I want to get into some basic mods right away and there is no substitute for the experience I see here.

Thanks again,
Annihil8or
aka Robin

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Willkommen! Dábro pazhálovatch'! Karibu! Bienvenue! Khosh aamadid! Ni hao! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread