Another order question thread.

Griftex

Established Member
Sorry for making another thread with order related questions, but like many of you I have spent a great deal of time researching the car and finding a dealer to order my car from and want to make sure that everything is correct with my order.

This past Wednesday I finally made the decision to go ahead with my order for a GT500. I had found a dealer through a friend who would order me what I wanted for MSRP. All in all it was a good experience, no hassle getting the car ordered, was in and out fairly quickly, just trying not to get to excited as I know this is where the wait begins.

My concern arises from the fact that the dealer states that they still have an allocation for a 2013 and this is what was ordered. I have no problem with a 13 because as far as I know the 14's will be almost identical with maybe a small option change or two. I guess I am concerned that with it now being 2013 and from what I have read the 2014's going into production that there may be a problem with my order being that it is for a 2013.

I have a vehicle order confirmation that was printed when I ordered the car that lists an order number, a Priority: 10, Order Type: 1, all the options I ordered, and the price. I specifically asked the dealer about any possible problems with the car being a 13 and he said it wouldn't be a problem. So I guess I am looking for some reassurance and thoughts to make sure that I won't have a problem a couple months down the road.

Thanks in advance for any help or info anyone can provide.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
There is a specific 2013 gt500 section that may be more help. Since many of them have went through this

Users who are viewing this thread