Another Portland Dyno Day 3/22/03 - (Portland, OR)

FlashSVT

Established Member
Steve @ McGee's Auto in Lake Oswego wants us for a Dyno Day! (I know Forbidden Snake has used them in the past and seemed very happy!)

Details:

Saturday, March 22nd.

Dynojet 248c @ http://www.mcgeesauto.com/

$75 per car, 3 pulls w/ AF also includes print out and floppy.

Start @ 7:30am
Cash or Visa/MasterCard Accepted

Confirmed:

-FlashSVT (03 Cobra)
-Forbidden Snake (03 Cobra)
-2k3biz (03 Cobra)
-jguerrero (03 Cobra)
-03blackCOBRA (03 Cobra)
-blkvenm (03 Cobra)
-andyo (97 Cobra)
-Silver-Bolt (00 Lightning)
-SpoonDog_SVT (00 Lightning)
-ron myers (01 Lightning)
-Nakman (01 Lightning)
-bodawg (01 Lightning)
-32V L (03 Lightning)

So far we have 13 Confirmed . . .

If anyone is interested, please post here.

Thanks,

Last edited:

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
I dont know if i could get off of work or not, also i have a F-body. But if you could post a time i would like to try and come down to meet a few people and see some nice Fords. Let me know if i would be welcome. Thanks

FlashSVT

Established Member
You are more than welcome and can even dyno if you'd like. My buddy and his 2000 C5 will also be there.

We should get started around 9:00am.

I'll post more details by the end of the week.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Yeap, those guys are pretty cool. Had my car dyno there twice! Steve also installed my x-pipe! Did a great job and did it quick. (would of taken me 4+ hours to try to do it without a lifter.)

I don't think I'll be dynoing, but I might stop by just to take a peak and meet some folks, if possible. I'm really curious to see if that Billet Flow idler helped in the top end or not, but I'm sure it's not by much if at all...

FlashSVT

Established Member
C'mon Snake, put her back on the rollers. We'd like to get at least 10 cars/trucks committed to running.

I'm really curious to see if that Billet Flow idler helped in the top end or not, but I'm sure it's not by much if at all...
I can't feel a difference at all.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by FlashSVT
C'mon Snake, put her back on the rollers. We'd like to get at least 10 cars/trucks committed to running.

I can't feel a difference at all.

There is definitely more wrap, but I can't feel anything either myself.

There's another Dyno day on the 15th of March at a shop on Johnson creek blvd. 2k3biz is planning on that one, but get in touch with him before then and he might switch. Tell him Steve's got a Dynojet instead of the Superflow (or something of that nature). btw, I thought you were going to that one as well. I guess you're not anymore. :)

FlashSVT

Established Member
I was going until they switched dyno locations. I've been to Loynings off Johnson Creek before. Nice engine shop, but not what I was looking for. I prefer a Dynojet anyday and Steve seems to be a real nice guy.

I've also got a ton of old Dynojet runs on disk. I want to compare some of my old files with the Cobra pulls.

Let me know. It would be nice to get a couple of additional Snakes to attend.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
I'll sign up on one condition... and that is... you bring your diagnostic tools (Auto X-ray ??) to test on my car. I'm particularly interested in where my timings are at... :)

2k3biz

TCB'n like a mad man
Established Member
Count me in. I still haven't decied if i'll bail on the other or go for comparisons sake, but I really want a dynojet pull. Maybe by the 22nd i'll have my intake and exhaust here and hooked up. I don't think those pieces will make it this week.. :)

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by 2k3biz
Count me in. I still haven't decied if i'll bail on the other or go for comparisons sake, but I really want a dynojet pull. Maybe by the 22nd i'll have my intake and exhaust here and hooked up. I don't think those pieces will make it this week.. :)

I've bailed out this coming saturday. I'll wait til the 22nd. I prefer the Dynojet vs. (previous) Dynojet numbers....

FlashSVT

Established Member
jguerrero PM'd me and also has the day off. He's tentative at this time but thinks he's in.

:beer:

FlashSVT

Established Member
OK added:

-03blackCOBRA (03 Cobra)
-andyo (97 Cobra)

I also talked to another 03 owner (Mike) today about the Dyno Day. He may also join us. He has a sweet Black Droptop with Chrome wheels.

Look forward to seeing you guys! This is turning out to be quite an event. Someone bring a video camera! I'll bring my digital!

Users who are viewing this thread