Another question for the lifters.

99GTvert

Established Member
I know this isn't a bodybuilding forum, but I also know there are a bunch of guys way more knowledgable than I, and I don't feel like joining another forum. Anyways, over the last 6 months I cut about 40lbs. Right now I'm at 5'10" and a pretty lean 165lbs. I obviously lost a little bit of muscle as well, and now I want to get some of it back. I've never done the bulk/cut thing before, so I had a couple questions. Do you guys recommend supplements? I was never into them, but I used a meal replacement shake to lose weight and it helped a lot so I'm coming around. So I was thinking of getting some whey isolate for post work out. Also, I was thinking of getting Kre-alkaline. It was something that I looked into a while ago, but never got it. Anything that you guys recommend, or are they a waste of money?

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
I know this isn't a bodybuilding forum, but I also know there are a bunch of guys way more knowledgable than I, and I don't feel like joining another forum. Anyways, over the last 6 months I cut about 40lbs. Right now I'm at 5'10" and a pretty lean 165lbs. I obviously lost a little bit of muscle as well, and now I want to get some of it back. I've never done the bulk/cut thing before, so I had a couple questions. Do you guys recommend supplements? I was never into them, but I used a meal replacement shake to lose weight and it helped a lot so I'm coming around. So I was thinking of getting some whey isolate for post work out. Also, I was thinking of getting Kre-alkaline. It was something that I looked into a while ago, but never got it. Anything that you guys recommend, or are they a waste of money?

I workout with 4 sups

Creatine monohydrate when I wake up
NOX Explode, before a work out
Whey Protein after a workout
Cassen Protein before bed

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
How did you lose 40lbs that quick? I need some tips lol

Keto diet is what I do...<50 grams of carbs/day during the week. Eat as much bacon, cheese, salads, steak, chicken, fish, eggs

weekends (I do friday night through sunday lunch) eat WHATEVER YOU WANT

lose weight

seriously I started two weeks ago at 281 I am 265 now.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I use Green Magnitude, White Flood, and Purple Wraath. All are made by controlled labs, taste EXCELLENT and do the job great.

Fuerza

Established Member
Protein, Creatine Monohydrate and HMB is what I take. Pretty basic stuff, but there is plenty of support that they work. After Prohormone were pretty much banned I quick experimenting and now stick with the basics.

spidartanks

Established Member
They are Supplements...if you arent getting them from your diet supplement them with supplements!

aka if you dont eat a slow digesting carb before bed (steak, cottage cheese, etc) supplement with casein to feed muscles while you sleep.

i do recommend a whey protein for post workout to get in and fix up the torn down muscles asap. (bcaa's arent a bad way to go too)

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
Workout your legs every 4 days. I'd say more than half of guys skip or don't even bother with them..squats/deads/cleans/lunges/etc

That will get you more results than any supplement.

99GTvert

Established Member
Workout your legs every 4 days. I'd say more than half of guys skip or don't even bother with them..squats/deads/cleans/lunges/etc

That will get you more results than any supplement.

That's the plan. I've always been told if you want to get big you have to do the big four core lifts, dead lift, squats, cleans, and bench, and everything else will follow.

Jack Burton

Established Member
Winstrol. Only supplement you need.

Since you didn't even mention test, I'll take it as you are clueless. Guessing you probably don't know about the joint pain as well? Besides, unless you are already pretty ripped taking winstrol isn't going to be beneficial. Tren is a much better cutting choice (stacked with test of course as anything should be).

Users who are viewing this thread