Another Riced out Stang, What would you do to it??

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I'm a Floridian and I'd like to appologize for that car. There seems to be an influx of those type people in my state. Its starting to get annoying.

Matt

cobra331

Established Member
I really don't think it's that bad. I actually kind of like it. It doesn't have a huge wing or ridiculous ground effects, the paint is killer, and the engine is chromed out. The interior looks pretty good. The only thing bad about it is the hydraulics and huge rims. But that's an easy fix, plus you could sell the hydraulics for allot more than the cost of a good suspension kit.

203Cree

Established Member
I kinda like it, but then again my last truck was a minitruck that was in line for a bag setup before I sold it. I personally wouldn't do it to a 'Stang, but it doesn't look to bad cept for the tails.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I like it. It's not really stupidly done. Whoever did it did a good job. Now, I wouldn't go that route if I was building a show car but if someone gave it to me, I'd definately drive it.

-Mike

6spd

Established Member
203Cree said:
I kinda like it, but then again my last truck was a minitruck that was in line for a bag setup before I sold it. I personally wouldn't do it to a 'Stang, but it doesn't look to bad cept for the tails.

i agree somewhat. it is a SHOWCAR. not a race car, i kinda like it too, nothign too extreme. kinda extreme to drive it everyday since its soo damn low, but it is a showcar, and looks pretty nice

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member
Notice most of the riced out mustangs are sixers? With the sam money they could easily have bought and modded a nice cobra. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread