Another satisfied customer of Lethal Performance!

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I just wanted to express my praise to this shop and you guys for the outstanding service you provide. I've dealt with Jared and Armando, and they've been superb. I ordered a product @ 2PM eastern time, and it was shipped out same day. I emailed them about the 5% SVTPERF discount, and an email was sent to me the next morning telling me 5% had been credited to my visa.

Thanks again! I will definately be coming to lethal with any parts I need! :beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey Jeff!! Thanks for the support bro.. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Happy New Year!!! Jared
GA600RR said:
I just wanted to express my praise to this shop and you guys for the outstanding service you provide. I've dealt with Jared and Armando, and they've been superb. I ordered a product @ 2PM eastern time, and it was shipped out same day. I emailed them about the 5% SVTPERF discount, and an email was sent to me the next morning telling me 5% had been credited to my visa.

Thanks again! I will definately be coming to lethal with any parts I need! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread